The BLK360 Collaboration is the Total Teamwork Solution
Process your data then share it with colleagues and clients from anywhere in the world on any device with the Leica BLK360 Collaboration Subscription Package.
Collaborate Effectively and Efficiently
Make big projects a team effort with the Collaboration Subscription. With the BLK360, Cyclone REGISTER 360, and TruView Cloud, your team can instantly sync and collaborate from anywhere with an internet connection. The BLK360’s one-button scanning lets your field team capture data faster than ever before, then push data directly to Cyclone REGISTER 360 via the BLK360’s built-in WiFi to check your results. With just one click, publish your project to TruView Cloud to share with clients and contractors.
Subscription pricing lets you budget concretely for projects and keep costs down to deliver maximum ROI to your clients.
The BLK360 represents the confluence of art and engineering.
• Fast image and point cloud processing
• Lightweight, portable and easy to carry around
• Easy to use one-button scanning
• Enhanced connectivity and collaboration capabilities with cloud sync
• Two-in-one 360º image documentation and laser scan data
Speed from Field to Finished
Capture digital reality data in just a few minutes to massively reduce field time with the BLK360. With up to 20x speed gains in import and improved auto-registration algorithms in Cyclone REGISTER 360, reduce in-office processing time. Batch export to TruView Cloud, .e57 and a professional registration report all at once for efficient data sharing and collaboration efforts.
Scale for Teams of Any Size
TruView Cloud scales instantly and infinitely to meet your needs. The Collaboration subscription starts with a base of 500 scan positions which can be increased at any time, by any quantity. Unlimited users and portals let you manage all your projects and assign unique user permissions so you never have to worry about who does or does not have access to your secure data.
Simplicity from End-to-End
From scanning to registration, most steps have been optimized into a single-button push to reduce headache and deliver unparalleled simplicity. TruView Cloud makes collaboration second nature –simply enter your credentials in Cyclone REGISTER 360 and publish to the cloud. TruView Cloud is the perfect tool to share measurements and markups or visualize progress, even for users with no 3D experience—just point and click to unlock rich information.
The BLK360 Collaboration Subscription Package includes:
• Leica BLK360 Laser Scanner
• Cyclone REGISTER 360 1 year subscription
• TruView Cloud (250 scan positions) 1 year subscription
• TruView Cloud 250 scan position add on
• Autodesk ReCap Pro 1 year subscription
• FREE Pelican Case 1510 for Easy Transport
• Housing: Black Anodized Aluminum
• Dimensions: Height: 165 mm, Diameter: 100 mm
• Weight: 1 kg
• Transport Cover: Hood with Integrated Floor Stand
• Mounting Mechanism: Button-Press Quick Release
• Stand-Alone Operation: One-Button Operation
• Remote Operation: iPad app, Apple iPad Pro 12.9”/iOS 10 or later (recommended 256 GB)
• Wireless Communication: Integrated Wireless LAN (802.11 b/g/n)
• Internal Memory: Storage for > 100 setups
• Instrument Orientation: Upright and Upside Down
• Battery Type: Internal, Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery (Leica GEB212)
• Capacity: Typically >40 Setups
• Distance Measurement System: High Speed Time of Flight Enhanced by Waveform Digitizing (WFD) Technology
• Laser Class: 1 (in accordance with IEC 60825-1:2014)
• Wavelength: 830 nm
• Field of View: 360° (horizontal) / 300° (vertical)
• Range: min. 0.6 – up to 60 m
• Point Measurement Rate: up to 360’000 pts/sec
• Ranging Accuracy: 4mm @ 10m / 7mm @ 20m
• Measurement Modes: 3 User Selectable Resolution Settings
• Low Resolution = 1 measurement every 20 mm (0.8″) in Hz and V
• Medium Resolution = 1 measurement every 10 mm (0.4″) in Hz and V
• High Resolution = 1 measurement every 5 mm (0.25″) in Hz and V
• Camera System: 15 Megapixel 3-Camera System, 150Mpx Full Dome Capture, HDR, LED Flash Calibrated Spherical Image, 360° x 300°
• Thermal Camera: FLIR Technology Based Long Wave Infrared Camera Thermal Panoramic Image, 360° x 70°
• Measurement Speed: < 3 min for Complete Full Dome Scan, Spherical Image & Thermal Image
• 3D Point Accuracy: 6mm @ 10m / 8mm @ 20m
• Robustness: Designed for Indoor and Outdoor Use
• Operating Temperature: +5 to + 40° C
• Dust/Humidity: Solid Particle/Liquid Ingress Protection IP54 (IEC 60529)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.