The fi-6400 offers compact size, quiet performance, and robust feeding for production scanning.
For the paper-intensive back-office, the Fujitsu fi-6400 scanner digitizes tens of thousands of documents a day. With proven feed mechanics and high-quality image cleanup, the fi-6400 sustains a spectacular throughput, providing businesses with an exceptional ROI. As promised, Fujitsu delivers a trusted production scanner in a quiet and compact space.
• Fast, 100 ppm (simplex) / 200 ipm (duplex) scanning in monochrome or color (A4 (letter), landscape @ 300 dpi)
• 500 page Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) with adjustable height hopper
• Residue-resistant rollers, removable glass, and wide opening reduce maintenance costs
• Automatic Stacker ensures all your scanned documents are stacked neatly after scanning.
• The acclaimed “Intelligent multifeed function”, simplifies pre-scanning preparation and improves efficiency by allowing users to ignore false multifeed alerts caused by photos and sticky notes attached to documents.
• Check scanner status and settings from an easy to navigate LCD panel
• Simple and very sturdy construction with a wide flip-up cover for easy cleaning
• Near silent running makes it perfect for office environments
• Easy-to-use PaperStream Capture software for batch scanning, including 2D barcode support
• Scanner Central Admin Suite for volume and asset tracking
• Eco-friendly white LED array
Advanced Features to Maximize Your Productivity
Large volume hopper and high speed scanning
To boost the efficiency of large volume scanning at centralized operations, up to 500 sheets can be loaded in the hopper at a time. Together with an impressive scanning speed of 100 ppm (color, A4 size, simplex, 200/300 dpi, landscape), maximum productivity can be achieved.
Advanced feeding mechanism
The fi-6400 is capable of digitizing a variety of document types, from ultra-thin receipts to thick documents (20-209 g/m²). In addition, the scanner’s reliable “paper protection functions” minimizes the risk of documents being damaged even during high speed scanning.
Remarkable Small Design
Due to a front loading feeding mechanism and low height compact design, the fi-6400 allows operators to perform scanning tasks while sitting at their desk. The scanner’s height allows users to load and remove documents with ease. This greatly reduces the stress on operators who scan for long periods of time.
Leading Hardware Technology Paired with Expert Software
The Fujitsu fi-6400 scanner empowers operators to provide efficient centralized batch scanning. The suite of PaperStream IP, PaperStream Capture and Scanner Central Admin provides users with a powerful, efficient and easy-to-use image enhancement solution to get organizations up and scanning quickly and easily.