Excellent and Reliable Departmental Scanner in a Compact Size
Get reliable and fast scanning for office use with the Fujitsu fi-7480 Scanner. This document scanner offers speeds of 80 ppm and 160 ipm at 300 dpi for quick and heavy usage. It works with a wide range of media including A8 to A3 sizes and both thick and thin documents. The scanner allows mixed batch scanning with embossed and plastic cards for flexible usage. Acoustic sensors on this Fujitsu scanner capture the data with smart ultrasonic technology, thus reducing rescans by automatically cleaning documents in a single pass. Its stacking control function controls the paper output speed ensuring that documents do not pile up. Features like Multi-feed Detection and iSOP protect the scanner hardware from potential damage.
With duplex scanning speeds of 160 images per minute at 300 dpi in color, grayscale, and monochrome, the fi-7480 protects your documents with acoustic sensors, ensures your data is captured with smart ultrasonic technology, and reduces rescans by cleaning up documents automatically in a single pass. An integrated paper jogger gently aligns your documents as they enter the scanner, and the automatic stacker jeeps them organized.
• Duplex Document Scanner
• Fast, 80 ppm scanning in color, grayscale and monochrome
• 100-sheets Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
• Automatic Color Detection
• Double Letter (Tabloid) and A3 Wide-Format Scanning
• Mixed Batch Scanning with Plastic and Embossed cards
• Built-in, Backlit LCD Screen for easy viewing and control
• Advanced paper handling technology for the ultimate in feeding reliability
• Eco-Friendly LED Scanning
• 1D Barcode, 2D Barcode and Patch Code Separation
• Scanner Central Admin Suite for Fleet Management
• Manual Feed Mode for Thick Documents
• USB 3.0 connectivity for seamless operation with compatible devices
• iSOP (Intelligent Sonic Paper Protection)
• Automatic Image Cleanup with PaperStream IP and PaperStream Capture
Ready in seconds to tackle your toughest jobs
• Starts up and ready to scan in 3.5 seconds
• Supports thick paper and embossed card scanning
• Manual feed mode for scanning thick and difficult documents
• Ultrasonic Double-feed Detection sensor for security against lost images
• Scan sticky notes, taped receipts, and albels while securing against multi-feeds
The PaperStream IP driver takes the work out of image cleanup when scanning invoices, ID cards, receipts, forms, or any other day to day paperwork. PaperStream IP automatically improves the image quality, removes unwanted backgrounds, and optimizes your scanned images for optical character recognition. It is fast and easy to use. The latest innovation, Assisted Scan, allows users to replace poor images by visually selecting the image they lack rather than learning driver settings. If driver settings need to be adjusted for rare and difficult documents, our preview function allows scan operators to see their adjustments in real-time without time consuming re-scans. PaperStream IP works with both ISIS and TWAIN applications.
PaperStream Capture makes advanced capture with Fujitsu scanners easier than before. PaperStream Capture has a streamlined User Interface to reduce training time and increase productivity. Not only are users provided with the most common profiles used by customers, black and white, color, and auto-color, new profiles are easily created or modified through a wizard. The release screen is organized so batches can easily be suspended or continued. PaperStream Capture is also integrated with PaperStream IP’s assisted scanning for visual cleanup of documents. The reading of barcodes and patch codes make document separation easy, improving document organization.