The fi-7600 is a heavy-duty & flexible production scanner for professional use.
The fi-7600 allows you to scan A4 landscape documents at 100 ppm/200 ipm (200/300 dpi). The scanner is suitable for continuous scanning because it allows you to load up to 300 sheets at a time which improves efficiency when scanning a large volume of documents. In addition, various types of documents, such as thin paper, plastic cards envelopes, and long page documents can be scanned on the fi-7600.
• Duplex Document Scanner
• Fast scanning – up to 100 ppm in color or monochrome, landscape
• Paper chute capacity up to 300 sheets
• Capable of handling various thicknesses and sizes
• Paper Protect safeguards against paper jams by detecting anomalies in sound (iSOP): Intelligent Sonic Paper Protection) and document length
• LCD panel for easy operation
• Independent Side Guides for easily aligning mixed size documents
Stable and smooth scanning of large volumes and various types of documents
Scan various types of business documents with a single scanner. The straight paper path design provides reliable scanning regardless of the condition and type of paper. The Paper Picking Control function observes each document’s movement, and controls the pressure put on the papers that are set on the chute, making smooth continuous feeding possible. By simply changing the feed mode to Manual/Single mode, you can easily scan thick documents such as drawings folded in half, multi-layered receipts, and envelopes with the same straight paper path operation.
Protect important information by preventing missing edges and document damage. Skew Reducer helps improve the feeding performance significantly and prevents a scanned image from missing an edge. Paper Protection function minimizes the risk of document damage and protects your important documents by detecting anomalies in sound and document length.
Design that meets the user’s needs
The fi-7600 helps improve the efficiency of operations by providing a variety of functions that make scanning easier for the user.
Fully utilize allocated space with its flexible design. The fi-7600 is equipped with operation panels on both the right and left sides of the scanner so that it can be easily accessed in any office or work space environment. An LCD on the operation panel allows the status of the scanner to be easily verified.
Reduce the workload before and after scanning from setting to collecting documents. When setting documents, you can easily align the edges of the documents with independent Side Guides even if the size of each document varies. Stacker Side Guides reduce the time and effort required for aligning and putting away documents after a scan by preventing scanned documents from being unevenly stacked or aligned.
• Straight paper path reduces the stress on your stack of documents during scanning
• Forgot to remove a staple? Intelligent Sonic Paper Protection “listens” to paper flowing through the machine and stops if a misfeed occurs, reducing damage to your documents
• Intelligent Multi-feed Function allows easy manual bypass for sticky notes, taped receipts, and labels that can slow down batch scanning
• Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection identifies sheets stuck together so you don’t miss an image
• Skew Reduction significantly improves feeding performance and ensures that your whole document is accurately scanned from edge to edge
Advanced software for work efficiency
Connect your business workflow with PaperStream IP and PaperStream Capture. The PaperStream IP scanner driver, which supports TWAIN/ISIS, avoids the inconvenience of fine settings adjustment for OCR processes. It automatically converts the images into exceptionally clean images, accelerating OCR even when scanning wrinkled or soiled documents, or documents with a background pattern. With an intuitive interface, PaperStream Capture allows you to feed information into your organization’s workflow through various capture features during batch scanning effectively and efficiently.
Barcode recognition, automatic sorting, and indexing. You can focus on routine tasks (batch scanning) and configure the scanner to create folders that are divided with barcodes or patch codes as well as automatically sort scanned images to save or index them. The automatic selection of a scanning mode according to patch codes allows you to load a mixed batch of documents with different types of documents at the same time. The usability for an administrator and a user is taken into consideration for image processing, which has made simple operations possible and has improved productivity, so that less work is required for a user to sort scanned images.