The HD Ultra X 3650 is the new standard for large format scanners.
The HD Ultra X 3650 was designed to meet the needs of technical experts, graphical professionals, archivists and repro departments. Whether you intend to scan maps, drawings, posters, newspapers or fine art, this scanner will always capture every detail exactly as you see it.
HD Ultra X is the fastest collection of scanners we’ve ever made. With a top speed of up to 17.8 ips, you can increase your workflow tempo significantly. You can also switch between three different speed levels directly on the scanner’s intuitive touch panel. If speed doesn’t impress you, look at the width.
The size-flexibility, Nextimage software and the unprecedented scan width gives you the flexibility to be smart and create a more efficient workflow.
With the HD Ultra X series, the goal was to reduce the total cost of ownership because we know how much it matters to you. Optimized LED lights are used so you don’t have to think about replacing the lamps. Nor do you have to worry about maintenance to the same extent as other large format scanners. Best of all, the glass is super-resistant to scratches that will prolong the life of your consumables.
FIVE FEATURES YOU’LL LIKE:
- High-quality lenses: Contex CCD scanners use premium Fujifilm lenses to bring you high resolution images in the best quality available on the market today.
- Instant-ON feature: Save valuable time with the ability to start scanning without the warm-up time.
- True size detection: HD Ultra X finds the paper width automatically as it scans.
- OTAC: Quickly and easily adjust the scanner to the thickness of any original with Optimal thickness adjustment control.
- Speed adjustment: Three different speed levels at your fingertips on the touch panel makes it easy to adapt the scanner to your workflow and requirements of the original.
Contex HD Ultra X TAA (Trade Agreements Act) compliant models are available.
There are no reviews yet.