Print, Scan, Copy, and Share
Multifunction Reinvented. Immediately update all your partners on project review results with the most compact large format multifunction printer (MFP). Intuitive, convenient print/scan/copy and HP DesignJet print quality help you communicate effectively and move the project forward. Designed for AEC, GIS, and MCAD professionals who want to print maps, technical drawings, posters, and renders with precise, accurate line quality and crisp text.
• Print Time: 25 sec/page, line drawing, A1 plain paper, Economode
• Dye-based: C, M, Y; Pigment-based: mK
• Media handling: sheet feed, roll feed, input tray, media bin, automatic cutter
• Media sizes standard: 8.3″ – 36″ wide sheets; 11″ – 36″ rolls
• Up to 11.8 mil thickness
• Linear Scan Speed:
• Up to 1.5″/sec (color, 200 dpi)
• Up to 4.5″/sec (grayscale, 200 dpi)
• HP ePrint capability
CONVENIENT – Fast, agile, intuitive print/scan/copy
• Enjoy easy installation in the office, construction job site with the most compact 36″ large-format MFP
• Easily print project sets and PDF documents with HP Click printing software
• Anyone can print smoothly from a smartphone or tablet with HP Mobile Printing
The DesignJet T830 will produce professional CAD drawings and general purpose prints with line accuracy +/- 0.1% offering crisp sharp lines and good quality images and will scan up to 109 inches long. This machine is robust and compact – and for the building industry or education sector offers a previously unknown robustness via a casing to protect the printer either during shipping or in situations where the printer is being operated in a hostile environment (the protective casing can stay on the printer while it’s printing). It also offers a choice of between 40 ml to 300 ml HP ink cartridges to fit your particular print volumes.
EASY TO USE/COST EFFECTIVE
Cut waste by 50%! Print at half scale with automatic sheet feeder/tray and use the front panel like a smartphone and easily swipe through the intuitive user interface on the touchscreen. Print from virtually anywhere using WiFi connectivity and avoid paying for large ink cartridges where print volumes are low (or conversely increase ink cartridge size where print volumes are high to avoid user downtime).
Easily print from a smart phone or tablet; or alternatively attach your document to an email and send it directly to your printer via ePrint – you have the ability to work on the go!
In The Box
• HP DesignJet T830 36″ MFP
• Ink Cartridges
• Printer Stand
• Quick Reference Guide
• Setup Poster
• Startup Software
• Power Cord
• Refeed Preventers