The HP DesignJet Z9+ PostScript Printer offers fast and simple professional photo prints, and better quality with fewer inks.
The HP DesignJet Z9+ PostScript Printer Series is designed for Geographical Information Systems (GIS) creators and users, print service providers, and retailers who require a simple to use solution for high-quality technical and graphics applications with water/fade resistance.
• Max Print Speed: 795 ft²/hr (73.9 m²/hr) on plain media
• Color Images Print Speed:
• Normal: Normal: 1.5 min/page on A1/D or up to 228 ft²/hr (21.1 m²/hr) on coated media
• Best: 8.1 min/page on A1/D or up to 40 ft²/hr (3.7 m²/hr) on glossy media
• Print Resolution: Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi
• HP Thermal Inkjet
• 5 Universal Printheads (valid for all colors)
• Print on paper from 80 gsm up to 500 gsm
• Line accuracy of +/- 0.1% making it attractive for both technical printing AND graphic arts printing
• Faster job processing – complex files printed in just seconds!
• Standard Media Sizes: 8.3″ x 11″ to 24″ x 66″ sheets; 11″ – 24″ rolls
• Up to 31.5 mil thickness (up to 0.8 mm)
AMAZING — Deliver high quality with confidence
• Impress the most demanding customers with smooth transitions and sharp details thanks to HP Pixel Control.
• No need for light inks with HP’s dual drop technology.
• Achieve expanded gamut with RGB HP Vivid Photo Inks and the embedded spectrophotometer.
• Get superior gloss uniformity by upgrading the HP DesignJet Z9+ printer to include HP Gloss Enhancer.
FAST — Work without delays
• Cut post-processing labor time up to 20% with the first printer to include an integrated vertical trimmer.
• Print up to 20% faster with 2400 nozzle-per-inch, high-definition HP printheads.
SECURE — New tools for you and your customers
• Easily design applications from posters to banners and canvas with the HP Applications Center.
• No disruption to your workflow, keep using your current RIPs, validated with HP RIP certification program.
• Get remote visibility and control to better manage your print production environment with HP PrintOS.
• Enjoy one-click printing that also helps reduce media waste using HP Click printing software.
In The Box
• HP DesignJet Z9+ 24″ PostScript Printer
• Introductory Ink Cartridges
• Printer Stand and Media Bin
• 3″ Core Adapter
• Quick Reference Guide
• Setup Poster
• Power Cord