Enter the world of precise laser scanning with the Leica ScanStation P16.
Combining high quality performance with the highest environmental robustness in the market, the Leica ScanStation P16 is the perfect entry in the world of 3D laser scanning.
Whether you need a detailed as-built representation of a facade, a 2D floor plan or 3D data for integration into Building Information Modelling (BIM), real-time planning of architecture and building projects with fast and accurate deliverables is important. The Leica ScanStation P16 laser scanner is the right choice, because every detail matters.
• The ScanStation P16 has a scan rate of up to 1 million pts/sec at a maximum distance of 120 m.
• The combination of measurements with low noise and high precision angular with the dual-axis compensator makes the data offered guaranteed high quality.
• An operating temperature range of -20° C to +50° C and IP54 makes thie ScanStation P16 ideal for extended use in harsh environmental conditions.
Easy-to-use: The ScanStation P16 features an intuitive and user-friendly touchscreen interface. The one-touch scan button and wizard style software guarantee an easy workflow and enable a fast data check in the field. Combined with WLAN remote control, the ScanStation P16 can be operated by any handheld device.
Reduced downtime: The extremely durable new laser scanner performs even under the toughest environmental conditions, such as extreme temperatures ranging from – 20°C to + 50°C and complies with the IP54 rating for dust and water resistance.
VALUE FOR MONEY: Its attractive price-performance ratio, worldwide support and quality service result in a low cost of ownership and make the ScanStation P16 the perfect solution for companies entering the laser scanning business.
• Leica ScanStation P16 Laser Scanner
• GVP645 Transport Container
• GEB242 Battery
• GKL311 Single Charger
• AC/DC Adapter
• Data Cable
• GMH008 Height Meter
• GHT196 Distance Holder
• GST20-9 Heavy Duty Wooden Tripod with Carrying Strap
• Certificate of Insurance is required.
• RPG Rental Agreement to follow.
• Rentals are first come first serve. An RPG Representative will confirm rental dates.