Do you want to test the Leica RTC360 laser scanner? Or do you need the scanner for just a few projects? Simply rent the RTC360 from RPG.
Highly portable, highly automated, intuitive and designed for maximum productivity, the RTC360 solution efficiently combines the RTC360 a high-performance 3D laser scanner, Leica Cyclone FIELD 360 mobile-device app for edge computing for automatically registering scans in real time, and Leica Cyclone REGISTER 360 office software to integrate your 3D model seamlessly into your workflow.
• Capture scans, including enriching High-Dynamic Range (HDR) imagery, in less than two minutes.
• Automatically record your moves from station to station to pre-register your scans in the field without manual intervention.
• Augment your data capture with information tags illustrating the opportunities for better planning, reflect site reality, and boost your teams’ situational awareness.
• Leica RTC360 3D Laser Scanner
• 256 GB Industrial Flash Drive x2
• GST80 Lightweight Tripod
• GEB361 Battery x4
• GKL341 Charging Station
• GEV282 AC Power Supply
• GVP730 Transport Container
• iPad Pro with preinstalled Cyclone Field 360
• Certificate of Insurance is required.
• RPG Rental Agreement to follow.
• Rentals are first come first serve. An RPG Representative will confirm rental dates.
The Leica RTC360 laser scanner makes 3D reality capture faster than ever before. With a measuring rate of up to 2 million points per second and advanced HDR imaging system, the creation of colored 3D point clouds can be completed in under two minutes. Plus, automated targetless field registration (based on VIS technology) and the seamless, automated transfer of data from site to office reduce time spent in the field and further maximize productivity
Low noise data allows for better images, resulting in crisp, high-quality scans that are rich in detail and ready for use in a range of applications. Combined with Cyclone FIELD 360 software for automated registration in the field, the Leica RTC360 scanner offers outstanding precision that can be checked on-site.
Small and lightweight, the Leica RTC360 scanner’s portable design and collapsible tripod mean it’s compact enough to fit into most backpacks, ready to be taken anywhere. Once on-site, easy-to-use, one-button operation makes for fast, hassle-free scanning.
Pre-Registration in the Field
As part of the RTC360 solution, the Cyclone FIELD 360 app links the 3D data acquisition in the field with the laser scanner and data registration in the office with Cyclone REGISTER 360. On-site the user can automatically capture, register and examine scan and image data. The user interface combines easy handling of complex calculations with a graphical user guidance that offers a remarkable user experience, also for novice users