Portable Scanner in a Compact Size
Take document scanning to a whole new level with the ScanSnap S1300i mobile scanning solution. Whether you’re at home digitizing receipts, bank statements or term papers, or at the office capturing mission critical documents for a business trip, ScanSnap takes scanning beyond the desktop and into your world.
At nearly half the size of a sheet of paper, the portable PC and Mac compatible ScanSnap S1300i is the smallest multi-page double-sided ScanSnap scanner for one-button ease of use at the desk or on the road. Stack up to 10 pages into the automatic document feeder (ADF) and press the blue button.
ScanSnap S1300i scans both sides of a page at up to 12 pages per minute directly to PDF, searchable PDF, JPEG, or to office applications like Word or Excel. The ScanSnap S1300i portable scanner automatically recognizes the size of each document, detects and corrects for skew, and shows images in their proper orientation. You can even choose to have blank pages automatically removed.
ScanSnap S1300i comes with an AC Adapter and for added mobile convenience, the ScanSnap S1300i can be powered through the computer’s USB ports. When using the USB bus power cable, the computer must have two USB ports; one for power feeding and the other for USB cable connection.
More Scanning Options = More Quick Menu Productivity
The Quick Menu allows you to quickly transition between different scanning options. Just press the scan button and choose what you want ScanSnap to do:
• Scan to ScanSnap Organizer: Manage your PDF and JPEG files
• Scan to CardMinder: Scan business cards and automatically extract contact information
• Scan to Folder: Store PDF scans to a folder
• Scan to Email: Eliminate faxing and share electronic documents over email
• Scan to Print: Use ScanSnap with your printer to create copies
• Scan to Cloud: Scan to Evernote, GoogleDocs, Salesforce CRM, Salesforce Chatter, SugarSync and SharePoint (for Windows)
• Scan to Word (.doc): Scan directly to an editable Word file
• Scan to Excel (.xls): Scan directly to an editable Excel file
• Scan to PowerPoint (.ppt): Scan directly to an editable PowerPoint file
• Scan to Picture Folder: Store JPEG scans to a folder