Aerial Data at Your Fingertips with the Site Scan R10C UAV Weekly Rental
The Site Scan R10C UAV packs over 35 sensors and 20 microprocessors into a rigid, lightweight uni-body shell. All to bring you the easiest to fly and most capable drone data solution on the market. With five flight modes designed for optimal data capture, Site Scan includes the hardware and software you need to successfully capture actionable information on day one.
View high-resolution 2D maps and 3D models in Site Scan Manager. Securely share data across teams, clients, and key stakeholders on projects, so everyone has the most accurate, up-to-date data.
The Site Scan R10C UAV & Controller is built for Surveying and Mapping, Earthworks, Civil Engineering, QA/QC in Construction, and Collaboration.
• The Sony R10C is the best camera on any drone under 2 kg
• APS-C sensor is 13x larger than average of non-commercial drones
• 16 – 50 mm zoom lens with custom gimbal
What You Get:
• Site Scan R10C UAV & Controller
• 3DR Site Scan Software
• Remote Controller
• Hard Case
What You Get:
• Certificate of Insurance is required
• Completed RPG Rental Agreement; rental agreement provided at checkout
• Authorized Pilot License
Simple and Intuitive Control
• Plan and manage jobs in the field
• Control and fly Site Scan drone without joysticks
• Select resolution of surveys and scans
• Capture existing conditions while in the field
• Automatically geotag for enhanced model precision
• Upload imagery to 3DR and Autodesk clouds
Rentals are first come first serve. An RPG Representative will confirm rental dates. Give us a call at (800) 521-6319 to discuss customizable rental periods. Rather send us a message? Fill out the contact form.