The Rugged Jobsite Worker
The XPLORE F5M Field-Ready Rugged Tablet PC delivers high-end, lasting processing power in an ergonomic and ruggedized package. The rugged tablets’ 5th Gen Intel Core processors, including the highest performing Intel i7 vPro processor, provide the power to quickly move through computation-intensive applications while increasing overall power efficiency.
The F5M rugged tablet is perfect for real-world mobile computing tasks. Jobsite and construction workers will have the tools needed to reduce data capture errors and improve real-time communication, resulting in better decision making and labor cost savings.
Rugged and Jobsite Ready Tablet
• Rigorously tested for IP54 rating and MIL-STD-810G drop test (48” drop)
• Resistant to dust and water and reinforced with a sealed and full-body rubberized casing
• C1D2/C1Z2 compliant for explosive environments
• Equipped with Corning Gorilla Glass
• Over 8 hours of battery life and a hot-swap battery supports your longest work days
Ergonomic and Easy to Use
• Compact at just 3.3 lbs
• Slip-free and molded handle for carry-all-day capabilities
• Integrated Pen and Touch data input
• Durable View Anywhere display technology for indoors or outdoors under direct sunlight
Improved Data Accuracy
• High resolution digital camera and the xCapture camera application
• Embedded 4G XLTE mobile broadband technology
• Integrated barcode scanners
• Annotated image capture
Adaptable to Its Environment
EasyConnect modules make this rugged computer powerful in the field, vehicle or office.
• Flexibly mount with in-vehicle dash solutions or clamp to a forklift through a Mobile Dock
• EasyConnect expansion modules allows you to accept payments in the field with the EasyConnect Magstripe Reader
• Manage assets and inventory with the EasyConnect UHF RFID Long Range Reader
Enterprise Class Security
Data and systems are secure with multi-factor authentication.