Our delivery fleet and dedicated employees will make sure it gets there!
RPG is ready to pick up your job for production and deliver it across town or across the country. Our company is part of an extensive international network with hundreds of locations, a huge fleet of delivery vehicles, and thousands of reprographics professionals nationwide all for the asking.
Local Delivery Services
We offer fast courier services for local pickups and deliveries.
Our staff can help you with all your packing, shipping and tracking needs.
- Pack and ship for standard or express delivery via FedEx, DHL, UPS or other courier services to any destination, anywhere in the world.
- Print, pack and ship on the same day.
- Track your packages worldwide.
- Coordinate split deliveries and promptly return originals back to you.
- Handle all paperwork you dont have to fill out shipping forms and labels.
- Manage and distribute the simplest or most complex bid-sets and addenda.
Print Closest to Your Destination International Printing
Youre in Austin; your client is in Boston? No problem! We offer digital distribution services to any shop within our global network, including locations in the U.S., Canada, China, the Middle East, Australia, and India. Transmit your documents digitally for fast and efficient local print service, and reduce your carbon footprint while youre at it. Remember, Digital is Green!
Contact Us for more information.
Develop a Diversified Asset Allocation Strategy
When selecting stocks to invest in, you should carefully consider the risks of stock investing and develop a diversified asset allocation strategy that fits with your goals, investing time frame, and risk tolerance.
- Invest in approximately 20 to 30 stocks in at least six to eight sectors with different investment characteristics.
- No more than 20% of the total value of your stock portfolio should be in any one sector.
- No more than 10% of the total value of your stock portfolio should be in any one stock.
- You should invest a minimum of approximately 3% to 4% of the total value of your stock portfolio in each stock.
Deciding which stocks to invest in can be difficult, especially if you have a low tolerance for risk. That’s why it’s important to define one’s financial goals and how much risk can be tolerated. Research stocks that fit within your strategy and invest in stocks that have the potential to help you meet your specific goals, whether you want investment growth, income, or a combination of the two.
Your Financial Advisor can provide you with a wide range of stock investing services, including:
- Asset allocation strategy development
- Individual stock selection
- Help in deciding when to buy and sell your stocks