Through GSA Schedule 70 and 36, RPG delivers federal, state, and local customer agencies the tools and expertise to shorten procurement cycles, ensure compliance, and obtain the best value for innovative technology products, services, and solutions. Flexible and responsive, RPG helps ensure our government customer agencies have quicker access to emerging and innovative technology, equipment and supplies.
To optimize performance, we only have certified manufacturer-trained technicians.
GSA Schedule 70:
- Contract End Date: December 20, 2022
GSA Schedule 36:
- Contract End Date: May 2, 2025
Cage Code: 049K0
SMALL, WOMAN-OWNED BUSINESS – State of Maryland Corporation since 1991 serving the Mid Atlantic, Washington DC, and Federal Agencies nationwide.
Reality Capture: RPG has a highly experienced team of Reality Capture professionals delivering exceptional service with a fast response time, technical expertise and long-term client commitment. Our services include nationwide On-site Data Capture, As-Built Documentation, Training, and Consulting.
Equipment Sales, Leasing & Rentals: RPG is a premier partner for HP, Leica, and Xerox. Our inventory includes new and reconditioned equipment for purchase, lease, or rental. Our most popular products include HP PageWide XL, HP DesignJet, and Xerox office devices for your wide format and office copying needs. Our Reality Capture fleet includes Leica BLK360, Leica RTC360, Leica BLK3D, and Leica software suite – all of which are part of our construction technology fleet. Installation and training are available for all equipment.
Maintenance, Service & Supplies: RPG provides on-site repair nationally for your HP, Xerox, Canon, and KIP printers, plotters, and copiers. Our service technicians are factory trained and certified. Our Comprehensive Supplies and Service Plans include automatic ordering, shipping, and delivery of your supplies.
Collaboration: RPG’s Innovation Hubs are Virtual Collaboration workspaces that enable interactive, gesture-based remote team communications. Extend your Teams or Slack workspace to work with digital engineering and construction models. Create interactive digital signage to engage stakeholders and communicate project status.
Cloud Solutions for Design: Provide secure access to your workstation from office, home, or jobsite. Implement enterprise-class backup and data recovery—access 24/7 US-based technical support for desktop and line-of-business applications.
- Specialized knowledge in Building Industry Communications, Information Security, and Construction Technology
- Nationally recognized as a leading authorized partner with major manufacturers providing access to cutting-edge technology
- Experienced Management team working as advisors, educators, and certified instructors with manufacturers, schools, and industry associations, including
- American Institute of Architects (AIA), Reprographic Services Association (RSA), and National Facilities Management & Technology (NFMT)
- Squarefoot Solutions™: Comprehensive Equipment, Supplies, Software, Training, Service, and Financing
- Global Response with Independent Partner Dealers
Federal & State Certifications
- GSA Schedule 36: Contract GS-25F-0019R
- GSA Schedule 70: Contract 47QTCA18D004D
- State of VA SWAM Certification #664510
- MWAA Certified LDBE-LD2003-0400-2016
- SAM Registered WOSB
- DUNS: 623-683547
- Cage Code: 049K0