RPG’s success is a direct reflection of our talented and driven team members. We’re continually looking to grow and expand our team. If you’re interested in becoming a part of our team, take a look at our opportunities and connect with us today.
Part Time Warehouse Clerk / Delivery Driver
Job Objective: To complete deliveries to customers efficiently, consistently, and accurately while maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Deliver equipment, supplies, and printing orders to customers
- Pickup returns from customers
- Pick, package, and ship supply orders as needed
- Load and unload delivery trucks
- Operate forklift
- Dispose of packing materials as needed
- Empty trash containers from warehouse as needed
- Pickup supply orders from vendors
- Assist service department in equipment deliveries
- Maintain equipment-shipping materials – blankets, straps, etc.
- Schedule delivery vehicle maintenance via Warehouse Manager, keep maintenance records, and deliver/pickup vehicles for service
- Maintain cleanliness and appearance of delivery vehicles
- Keep in-vehicle tools and supplies organized
- Must have at least one year of experience
- Possession of a valid MD/VA/DC/PA Class C Driver’s License
- Current USDOT Card and clean driving record are a must
- Must be able to pass a background investigation
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Must be vaccinated
Managed Network Sales Specialist
Join a team that is on the frontline in transforming the Construction/Build industry. The role responsibilities as Sales Specialist includes prospecting, meeting, presenting to target firms, contacts. Manage opportunities within a CRM platform, assist territory sales representatives within sales stages for the product category — managed network services. Meet target goals/quotas with sales activities.
Your first week of employment will be comprised of RPG Orientation, Sales Training, CRM Training, and Sales Presentation preparation.
After the initial week, expectations will be to make daily phone calls from existing and new lists of prospects to establish a minimum of:
- 70 new opportunity calls per week
- 4 new opportunity meetings per week (in person or via Microsoft Teams)
- 4 proposals per week
- 2 demos per month
RPG’s Marketing Department will assist in providing prospect lists.
- Knowledge of IT Networks with certification(s) desired
- This position requires extremely good communication skills, and an extroverted personality. You must be well organized, well appointed, perceptive and a quick thinker.
A college degree is preferred, but not required. Sales/Marketing and Printer or Copier industry experience is preferred but not required. Training is required.
Job Objective: To analyze, evaluate, and repair printing and scanning equipment and operating systems as specified and trained by authorized manufacturers or trained RPG personnel.
This position will support our clients in the Southern Virginia area covering Woodbridge through Richmond. Analyzes malfunctions in Hewlett Packard, Xerox, KIP, and Oce equipment. Replaces or repairs defective components, utilizing knowledge of equipment operation and repair: Examines and tests equipment to determine nature and probable cause of malfunction. Removes and replaces defective electronic, electrical, mechanical components, such as circuit boards, wiring, switches, fusers, motors, rollers, gears, and belts/assemblies using hand tools and following drawings and manufacturer’s manuals. Tightens or replaces loose connections and fittings, and performs related repairs. Adjusts equipment to manufacturer’s specifications using hand tools and measuring instruments. Test operates equipment to ensure that defects have been corrected.
Examples of Duties
- Perform warranty, repair, preventive maintenance, and site survey service calls on all equipment as needed
- Support and assist other technicians in diagnosing and troubleshooting problems
- Support and assist sales representatives with technical advice
- Deliver, install, move, and configure equipment
- Assist customers with telephone support
- As directed, pre-call customers with service issues to perform telephone diagnostics, and provide an ETA
- Maintain ones vehicle service parts inventory in an organized fashion.
- Perform parts inventory audits as directed
- When assigned a company vehicle, monitor vehicle service needs to assure optimum performance of the vehicle
- Process and update dispatched calls/elevate to customer service if necessary
- Return all repairable or returnable parts to the shop on a timely basis
- Place RPG equipment labels on all machines potentially serviced by RPG
- Identify opportunities for equipment supplies, service, and sales leads
- Remain current with all manufacturer’s technical information, and bulletins
- Copier or printer service experience is preferred. Experience in the servicing of Hewlett Packard, Xerox, KIP and Océ Plotters; or,
- A combination of training, education, and experience that is equivalent to the employment standard listed above and that provides the required knowledge and abilities.
- Additional Requirements: Possession of a valid Class C Driver’s License.
- Knowledge of simple mechanical parts and operation of Hewlett Packard, Xerox, KIP and Océ equipment is preferred.
Job Type: Full-time based in Arlington, VA
Customer Service Representative
We are hiring a Customer Service Representative to manage customer queries. You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate issues across several communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and be computer savvy.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries
- Communicating with customers and employees through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints in our ERP software
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues, as necessary
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
Qualifications & Skills
- This position requires good communication skills and a pleasant personality.
You must be well organized and well versed in Microsoft Office software.
- You must have experience working with customer support.
- This position requires good communication skills and a pleasant personality.
Education & Background
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent
Reality Capture Specialist
Performs pre- and post-sales production of 3D scanning and post-processing. Responsible for: maintaining quality standards for all departmental production work; ensuring a high customer satisfaction level.
• Perform 3D scanning and post-processing services in the office and at jobsites
• Perform customer training
• Prepare price quotations and project reports
• Maintain proper inventory of 3D equipment and supplies
• Ensure equipment is maintained on a regular basis
• Inspect orders to ensure quality standards are met
• Keep job log and prioritize orders according to deadline and runtime
• Work after hours if necessary, to complete deadlines
• Any and all duties contributing to the well-being of the company
1. One to Two of experience with CAD and 3D scanning.
2. Proficient on a PC and wide range of software applications.
3. Experienced in the use of AutoDesk Revit, AutoCAD, or NavisWorks
4. A combination of training, education, and experience that is equivalent to the
employment standard listed above and that provides the required knowledge and abilities.
5. Ability to: follow oral and written instructions
Job Objective: Coordinates activities of service department for maintenance and repair services.
• Coordinate automated dispatch schedule of technicians ie: prioritization
• Communicate with service techs concerning call routing, priorities, parts needed, etc.
• Close / invoice service calls.
• Calculate Performance Metrics for Department and Technicians
• Manages service department technical documentation
• Manage training and certificate levels of Technicians, including scheduling
• Serve as first line technical support for technicians.
• Serve as interface between technicians and vendor’s technical support staff.
• Organize and disseminate technical updates from vendors to technicians.
• Provide phone and remote technical support to customers.
• Provide or manage technical support for in-house print shop needs.
• Finds third party vendors for parts
• Maintain technician certifications
• Forward sales leads generated by technicians to Marketing.
• Look for ways to increase market share & grow customer base.
• Track used equipment inventory, including accessories, by model and serial number and update listing
• Track time and materials expended to refurbish used equipment for resale
Job Objective: Create, maintain, organize and coordinate development of marketing collateral material for products and services, and promotional campaigns.
- Maintain, organize and grow marketing subscription lists. Create goal oriented campaign workflows.
- Conduct automated scheduled campaigns. Systematize product/service launch marketing.
- Manage website updates, changes with graphic and developer vendors. Work with departments to list specials, featured items on ecommerce site.
- Contribute, develop content for social media campaigns. Work with SEO vendor to optimize PPC and
- Google Adword advertising and inbound marketing leads
- Create, write or share content for business or product related blogs, case studies or white papers
- Create and update web based video sales demonstrations, materials
- Leverage manufacturer marketing content/collateral for sales support and marketing initiatives
- Schedule, manage and design trade show exhibits
- Promote brand consistency for organization
- Research and implement marketing platform options ie: automated campaigns, email blast platform, content vendor, graphic design sources
- Promote products and firm profile via PR promotions – local media outlets, trade appropriate organizations
Bookkeeper – Accounts Receivable
We are looking for a detail-oriented individual with a minimum of 3 years Account Receivable and Collection experience.
Applicant will work with the Business Manager. The candidate must have knowledge of general accounting principles and be proficient with Microsoft Excel. Experience with Digital Gateway’s E-Automate a plus. The applicant should display a positive and proactive attitude, strong organizational skills, the ability to prioritize and multitask, and be a strong communicator.
• Generate Customer Invoices for Equipment Sales and Service
• Generate Customer Invoices for Reprographic Services
• Generate Customer Invoices for Supplies
• Process customer payments
• File Vendor Sales and Service Rebates
• Receive and track payments/Reconciliation/posting to customer accounts
• Maintain daily A/R report
• Collections of outstanding receivables via telephone and email communication
• Perform credit checks, process credit applications
• Assist with any related accounting clerical work –scanning, processing and
• Customer console management
• Customer registrations
Accounts Receivable Clerk
We are looking for a detail-oriented individual with a minimum of 3 years Account Receivable and Collection experience. The candidate must have knowledge of general accounting principles and be proficient with Microsoft Excel.
• Daily credit card processing
• Check and cash receipts
• Petty cash maintenance and reconciliation
• Processing new customer applications
• Run credit checks
• New customer creation and customer database maintenance
• Auditing new customer creations from other users
• Customer account inquiries
• W9 requests
• Audit sales tax exemption yearly
• Overall collections activities
• Escalate to collections agency when applicable
• Audit and compliance of current business registrations
• Complete new certifications and registrations
• Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection
• Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
• Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
• Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets and accounting software
High school diploma, BS degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration
*Experience with E-Automate a plus
Job Objective: To ensure safe receipt, storage and dispatch of goods. Responsible for all warehouse activities, guaranteeing they are coordinated with one means to an end – efficiency.
- Delivery and receipt of shipments.
- Receiving (physical and E-Automate software)
- Physical Stocking (warehouse only)
- EOM inventory count and adjustments (supplies)
- Pulling inventory for delivery/technicians
- Equipment Installations
- Scheduling prep-work needed
- Scheduling install dates with customers
- Handling shipments (UPS/FedEx)
- Maintain integrity of the warehouse including: Supplies, Parts, and Equipment
- Grounds and building maintenance
- Delivery Vehicle maintenance
- Update delivery log on Sharepoint