Overcome measurement challenges. The Leica BLK3D enables you to easily measure hard to reach areas, you can even measure past objects. Measurements which previously may have required a laser distance meter, a second person and a target plate, can now be create in an image.
Virtual site visits are made possible with the BLK3D. Attach your measurable images to a plan and organize them in project folders. This allows you to recall all the project information and create additional measurements at any point. For that you can create precise plans with the inbuild laser distance meter or use imported PDF plans.
- Access projects. Anywhere. Anytime. Measure in your image – on the handheld imager, on the desktop, on-site or in the office.
- The BLK3D combines traditional methods of documenting site conditions into a digital, simple-to-use device that’s faster, easier, more collaborative, and much more detailed than traditional measuring and field data documentation.
- Get all the measurements you need by simply taking a photo of buildings, structures, or objects you need to measure with the BLK3D.
- Auto-Snapping uses computer vision technologies to select the right points for your measurements.
- Create floor plans and import existing ones. Add measurable images. Document construction progress with multiple images over time.
- Store your measurable images on the device and on desktop. Organize your projects by tagging measurable images with searchable keywords for easy recall and share them in multiple formats.
- Share images that contain 3D measurements and dimensions to anyone on your team straight from the BLK3D or your computer.
For more advanced functions and uses, we offer various options for users to increase productivity and efficiency that are available to purchase as annual subscriptions.