Welcome to the next generation of the world’s smallest and lightest imaging laser scanner.
The advancement of reality capture continues forward with the new BLK360 G2. Still designed to help new-to-LiDAR users capture point clouds and unlock their potential, it does so seven times faster than the original. Other upgrades include higher quality images, better-looking point clouds, and location tracking that pre-aligns your scans using Leica’s patented VIS system. Whether conducting a survey or scouting a movie location, the new BLK360 puts serious scanning power in the palm of your hand.
BLK360 data is valuable for many uses, from traditional AEC to mind-bending VFX and VR, users can easily transfer and work with it to create immersive and highly accurate deliverables and experiences.
- Four scan settings capture data in 7, 13, 30, or 75 seconds at 680,000 points per second
- Rich High-Dynamic Range (HDR) imagery with 5 bracket HDR
- Small and light, measuring 155x80mm and weighing just 850g with batteries
- Five times faster than the BLK360 G1, taking 20 seconds for a full-dome scan with photospheres
- Visual Inertial System (VIS) automatically pre-registers scans in the field
- High-speed data transfer via USB-C and Wi-Fi
The new BLK360 also makes it easy to get your data into your preferred software and to share your scans with others. Directly upload your data to HxDR with automatic conversion to OBJ and cloud-based visualization, allowing others to work with and download your data. Or transfer your data to Cyclone REGISTER 360 PLUS or export to E57 via USB-C or WLAN for Scan-to-BIM workflows.
What You Get: BLK360 G2 Laser Scanner, Transportation Case, 3 Batteries, Multi-charger, USB Data Transfer Cable. Additional accessories available for purchase!
The BLK360 also includes a free companion app, BLK Live, allowing the user to control the imaging laser scanner and immediately view captured data for on-site feedback, quality assurance, quality control, and export E57 files. Available for iOS and Android.