The BLK360 imaging laser scanner is the result of uncompromising dedication to a minimalist aesthetic and the simplification of reality capture and features the newest, integrated thermal camera technology. Its shell is comprised of sleek, matte black anodized aluminum. A focus on premium materials was adhered to throughout the project. The mirror is comprised of gold coated, polished titanium. The BLK360 is completely wireless. Data is transferred via WiFi and powered by a rechargeable lithium ion battery.
The BLK360 delivers one-button scanning in a simple and elegant package of uncompromising quality. New features such as thermal imaging bring a whole new dimension to your data while the miniaturized package allows you to bring the power of scanning to projects you never thought possible.
The BLK360 represents the confluence of art and engineering.
• Fast image and point cloud processing
• Lightweight, portable and easy to carry around
• Easy to use one-button scanning
• Enhanced connectivity and collaboration capabilities with cloud sync
• Two-in-one 360º image documentation and laser scan data
• Reality capture data integration with Autodesk’s design solutions
• Leica BLK360
• Transport Shell
• 3x Battery
• Battery Charger with Car Adapter
• Mission Bag
• iPad Pro with preinstalled ReCap Pro Mobile
The Leica RTC360 3D reality capture solution empowers users to document and capture their environments in 3D, improving efficiency and productivity in the field and in the office through fast, simple-to-use, accurate, and portable hardware and software.
The RTC360 3D laser scanner is the solution for professionals to manage project complexities with accurate and reliable 3D representations and discover the possibilities of any site, such as:
• Capture scans, including enriching High-Dynamic Range (HDR) imagery, in less than two minutes.
• Automatically record your moves from station to station to pre-register your scans in the field without manual intervention.
• Augment your data capture with information tags illustrating the opportunities for better planning, reflect site reality, and boost your teams’ situational awareness.
• Leica RTC360
• Transport Container
• 256 GB Industrial Flash Drive
• 4x Battery
• Battery Charging Station
• AC Power Supply
• Lightweight Tripod
• Transport Container
• iPad Pro and Accessories
Real Time, In-Picture 3D Measurement
The Leica BLK3D Imager is a real-time, in-picture 3D measurement solution. By combining measurement sensors, software, and on-device edge data processing capabilities, the Leica BLK3D Imager makes in-picture measurements with professional-grade accuracy in real-time possible. Every image captured is a complete and precise 3D measurement record.
Its edge computing capabilities eliminate the need for network connections and cloud services, ensuring professionals can make faster decisions within their daily workflows – whether measuring inaccessible locations, creating floor plans, estimating building installations, documenting construction site progress or creating measurable, as-built documentation.
• Take a picture. Measure anything. The BLK3D captures images and places precise measurements at your fingertips. Share images and measurements in multiple formats.
• Access projects. Anywhere, anytime. Measure in your image – on the handheld imager, on the desktop, on-site or in the office.
• Working with digital floor plans. Create floor plans and import existing ones. Add measurable images. Document construction progress with multiple images over time.
• Store. Organize. Share. Store your measurable images on the device and on desktop. Organize your projects by tagging measurable images with searchable keywords for easy recall and share them in multiple formats.
• Leica BLK3D Imager
• Lithium-Ion Battery x2
• Battery Charger
• TRI120 Tripod
• BLK3D LED Light
• Rugged Case
• Power Adapter
• Screen Protector Glass Foil
• Quick Guide
• Information Booklet
• Microfiber Cloth
• Neck Strap
Leica ScanStation P16
Enter the World of Precise Laser Scanning
Combining high quality performance with the highest environmental robustness in the market the Leica ScanStation P16 is the perfect entry in the world of 3D laser scanning.
Whether you need a detailed as-built representation of a facade, a 2D floor plan or 3D data for integration into Building Information Modelling (BIM), real-time planning of architecture and building projects with fast and accurate deliverables is important. The Leica ScanStation P16 laser scanner is the right choice, because every detail matters.
• Easy-to-use: The ScanStation P16 features an intuitive and user-friendly touchscreen interface. The one-touch scan button and wizard style software guarantee an easy workflow and enable a fast data check in the field. Combined with WLAN remote control, the ScanStation P16 can be operated by any handheld device.
• Reduced downtime: The extremely durable new laser scanner performs even under the toughest environmental conditions, such as extreme temperatures ranging from – 20°C to + 50°C and complies with the IP54 rating for dust and water resistance.
• Leica ScanStation P16 Laser Scanner
• GVP645 Transport Container
• GEB242 Batteries
• GKL311 Single Charger
• AC/DC Adapter
• Data Cable
• GMH008 Height Meter
• GHT196 Distance Holder
• GST20-9 Heavy Duty Wooden Tripod with Carrying Strap
Get up-to-date technology and pursue new opportunities while catering to short-term projects.
A step above the traditional job site protection device, the RPG BIMbox Bundle provides a highly mobile jobsite connectivity solution, empowering productivity and digital collaboration.
• Sync various devices at a jobsite through wireless and direct connectivity
• Enables Building Information Modeling (BIM) access directly at the jobsite with an on-board, touchscreen TV and multi-product adaptability
• Reach nearly every job on the construction site during any stage of the project
• Mobile DataVault
• 32” Professional Monitor
• Back-up power supply, wiring harness, and power strip
• Shuttle Small Form Factor Core Computer
• HP LaserJet Pro Laser Printer
• CyberPower Battery Backup
• BlueBeam Revu Standard – 1 seat (additional seats available)
RPG PlanView™ Plan Table
Whether you’re looking to annotate existing plans, create new plans or review documents, spreadsheets and more, RPG’s PlanView Plan Table can help you get the job done quickly and efficiently.
This multifunctional, mobile, electronic plan table allows you to:
• Work in AutoCAD and other commonly used industry programs
• Email plans and documents directly from the PlanView Plan Table
• Gain a 3D, interactive perspective of your plans
• Easily move your plans and data from room to room
• Work solo or in groups by adjusting the height or adding tilt, all at the touch of a button
• 55″ (54.6 viewable) Interactive Flat Panel Display (Monitor)
• Slot-in PC
• Mobile cart with motorized height and tilt adjustment
HP DesignJet T830 Multifunction Printer
Print, Scan, Copy and Share
The HP DesignJet T830 is multifunction reinvented. Immediately update all your partners on project review results with the most compact large format multifunction printer (MFP). Intuitive, convenient print/scan/copy and HP DesignJet print quality help you communicate effectively and move the project forward. Designed for AEC, GIS, and MCAD professionals who want to print maps, technical drawings, posters, and renders with precise, accurate line quality and crisp text.
• Print Time: 25 sec/page, line drawing, A1 plain paper, Economode
• Dye-based: C, M, Y; Pigment-based: mK
• Media Handling: sheet feed, roll feed, input tray, media bin, automatic cutter
• Media Sizes Standard: 8.3″ – 36″ wide sheets; 11″ – 36″ rolls
• Up to 11.8 mil thickness
• HP DesignJet T830 36″ Multifunction Printer
• HP DesignJet Rugged Case