Win work: Use reality capture as your edge before a project even begins. With a simple scan, you and your firm can integrate the data into your proof of concept and create visualizations to show your potential client.
Remove guesswork from the planning process: Rather than depend on time-consuming and manual measurements, or outdated drawings, you can begin the planning process with confidence. Use reality capture technology to gather existing conditions with precise accuracy.
Reduce human error from prefabrication: Validate that the elements fabricated off site will fit where intended.
Improve quality control: Use your scanner on an ongoing basis to verify that your work, along with the work of other trades, is installed to specification. Documentation along every phase of the project will help you assure quality.
Make closeout seamless: By documenting your as-built condition in fine detail before leaving the site, you now have an impressive client handover. The documentation will also help with your own future marketing initiatives (go win more work!).
3D Laser Scanners
By utilizing 3D laser scanning and 3D visualization solutions, you no longer must make repeated trips to your project site with tape measures and sketch pads to collect measurements. Our 3D laser scanners even measure items located in heavily congested and hard to access areas with minimal impact to the project area.
Having accurate documentation of your existing facilities allows you to collect measurements straight from your computer and proactively manage your assets. From a fully immersive model, clash detection can be run between existing field conditions and new design elements to minimize any instillation complications. 3D visualization also gives you the ability to plan and visualize how future improvements will affect your project area.
Leica BLK360 Imaging Scanner
Reality Capture for All.
The Leica BLK360 Imaging Scanner is a true breakthrough in reality capture. It combines a 3D laser scanner with an integrated spherical imaging system and thermography panorama sensor system.
The Leica BLK360 is a compact imaging scanner that allows you to capture the world around you with the single push of a button. It uses a 360° laser distance meter and high definition panoramic imaging to create a 3D point cloud of the space around it.
- SIMPLE: One-button automatic operation. Small enough to take anywhere. Rechargeable lithium ion battery with secure WiFi data transfer. Completes a scan within minutes.
- POWERFUL: LiDAR technology that captures 360,000 points per second. Three spherical, panoramic HDR cameras with a thermal imaging camera. Delivers 3D point clouds with millimeter accuracy.
- RELIABLE: Create an accurate digital twin of your site with laser-based measurements.
- COMMAND YOUR DATA: Every BLK360 purchase comes with the Cyclone REGISTER 360 BLK Edition software to visualize, combine, clean and export your data.
Leica RTC360 Imaging Laser Scanner
Fast. Agile. Precise
The Leica RTC360 3D reality capture solution empowers users to document and capture their environments in 3D, improving efficiency and productivity in the field and in the office through fast, simple-to-use, accurate, and portable hardware and software.
Highly portable, highly automated, intuitive and designed for maximum productivity, the RTC360 solution efficiently combines the RTC360 a high-performance 3D laser scanner, Leica Cyclone FIELD 360 mobile-device app for edge computing for automatically registering scans in real time, and Leica Cyclone REGISTER 360 office software to integrate your 3D model seamlessly into your workflow.
- Capture scans, including enriching High-Dynamic Range (HDR) imagery, in less than two minutes.
- Automatically record your moves from station to station to pre-register your scans in the field without manual intervention.
- Augment your data capture with information tags illustrating the opportunities for better planning, reflect site reality, and boost your teams’ situational awareness.
Drones & UAVs
Drones and UAVs offer safe, accurate and cost-effective data collection, ensuring positional accuracy in vast, dangerous or hard to reach areas. RPG works closely with our clients to harness the power of these unmanned aircraft systems for their specific needs and applications.
Need help? RPG has FAA licensed pilots to aid in aerial video, building surveys, property surveys, and photogrammetry services.
Robust & Reliable UAV Solution
The Aibot X6 is an autonomously flying hexacopter, specifically designed for demanding tasks in surveying, industrial inspection, agriculture and forestry. Equipped with a high level of artificial intelligence, this UAV reaches virtually any target and can independently create high resolution images and videos. An unmatched feature of the Aibot X6 offers the possibility to adapt varying kinds of sensors such as hyper- and multispectral sensors, infrared and thermal sensors and sensors for other industry-specific missions.
- Survey simply, efficiently and economically from the air going to places that conventional equipment cannot reach
- Plan the route ahead of your flight and make the Aibot X6 automatically fly along the defined route
- Take high-resolution, geo-referenced photographs or other sensor data of the targeted area
- Ensure sufficient image overlap, adequate airspeed, and fully automatic image capture based on the requirements of the sensor
- Photograph vertically (nadir) or at an angle (oblique), and change flight altitude and camera angle during the flight as required
- Increase the safety and efficiency of your inspection staff
Wide range of mapping, inspection, planning, agriculture and forestry applications:
- Site surveying for quarries, sand pits, landfills, coal stockpiles, etc.
- Inspection of overhead power lines and transmission towers, wind turbines, photovoltaic systems, bridges, dams, buildings, oil and gas pipelines and railroad tracks
- Analysis of sites as basis for development plans and monitoring of construction sites for documentation purposes
- Data generation for point clouds, aerial images, volume calculations, GM creation, location and inventory plans, topographic images and planning fundamentals
- Thermal imaging analysis to detect defects in buildings, industrial facilities or solar panels
Pro-Level Aerial Imaging
The Phantom 4 Pro is one of the most popular drones in the world, and it works seamlessly in Site Scan. With a 30-minute flight time and 20MP camera, the Phantom 4 Pro is a versatile tool to use across a wide range of projects.
Precise hovering: Advanced stereo Vision Positioning System (VPS) gives the Phantom 4 precise hovering, even without satellite positioning support, making it easier and safer to fly.
Five directions of obstacle sensing: The high-resolution stereo obstacle sensors combine with advanced computer vision and processing to allow the Phantom to react to and avoid obstacles in its path.
Automatically takes off and returns home: GPS technology makes controlling the unit simple. Download the monitoring/camera operation app for additional control.
Capture 4K Ultra HD video at 60 fps: For breathtaking footage. The f/2.8 lens with a 84° field of view delivers crisp, clear images.
Gimbal stabilization technology with a hover function: Allows you to capture smooth, clean footage while the camera is in the air.
Real-time, first-person view of your flight: Beam what your drone sees through its camera straight to your phone or tablet using a free iOS and Android app so you can go on a virtual flight, set up great photographs, and monitor telemetry data.
Control the drone from up to 4.3 miles away: The built-in lithium-polymer battery provides up to 30 minutes of flight time per charge.
Create and share videos: Download DJI director software with a built-in video editor to add music, text, and more to your videos.
3DR Site Scan R10C UAV
Win bids. Map progress. Avoid mistakes.
The drone packs over 35 sensors and 20 microprocessors into a rigid, lightweight uni-body shell. All to bring you the easiest to fly and most capable drone data solution on the market. With five flight modes designed for optimal data capture, Site Scan includes the hardware and software you need to successfully capture actionable information on day one.
View high-resolution 2D maps and 3D models in Site Scan Manager. Securely share data across teams, clients, and key stakeholders on projects, so everyone has the most accurate, up-to-date data.
The Site Scan R10C UAV & Controller is built for Surveying and Mapping, Earthworks, Civil Engineering, QA/QC in Construction, and Collaboration.
- Plan and manage jobs in the field
- Control and fly Site Scan drone without joysticks
- Select resolution of surveys and scans
- Capture existing conditions while in the field
- Automatically geotag for enhanced model precision
- Upload imagery to 3DR and Autodesk clouds
Laser Distance Measurer & Levels
Real Time, In-Picture 3D Measurement
The BLK3D captures images and places precise measurements at your fingertips. Share images and measurements in multiple formats. Capture site conditions and field data with ease. Simply take a photo of buildings, structures, or objects you need to measure with the BLK3D.
- Access projects. Anywhere. Anytime. Measure in your image – on the handheld imager, on the desktop, on-site or in the office.
- The BLK3D combines traditional methods of documenting site conditions into a digital, simple-to-use device that’s faster, easier, more collaborative, and much more detailed than traditional measuring and field data documentation.
- Get all the measurements you need by simply taking a photo of buildings, structures, or objects you need to measure with the BLK3D.
- Auto-Snapping uses computer vision technologies to select the right points for your measurements.
- Create floor plans and import existing ones. Add measurable images. Document construction progress with multiple images over time.
- Store your measurable images on the device and on desktop. Organize your projects by tagging measurable images with searchable keywords for easy recall and share them in multiple formats.
- Share images that contain 3D measurements and dimensions to anyone on your team straight from the BLK3D or your computer.
Accurate Measurements. Every Time.
Preferred by professionals worldwide for their reliability, Leica DISTOs combine convenient, easy-to-use laser measurement with certified range and accuracy.
Capture multiple, accurate measurements in three dimensions from a single location with the Leica DISTO, radically improving the efficiency of common measuring tasks.
Leica 3D DISTO
An automated, motorized DISTO that captures and projects complex 3D measurements.
The Leica 3D DISTO is a unique tool for capturing and projecting accurate three dimensional measurements. The speed and precision of the 3D DISTO brings unprecedented efficiency to applications like:
- Creating CAD templates: CNC is only good as your file. A 3D DISTO is the bridge between reality and CAD. When you are cutting to fit and you know your original measurements are accurate, you can cut even the most expensive materials with confidence.
- 3D Visualization and Navigation: The upgraded Leica 3D DISTO Software for smart devices using Windows® now displays results in three dimensions. With the 3D navigation, it is even easier to check measured points.
- Capturing As-Built Measurements: The best way to eliminate surprises later in the job is to know what you are starting with. The 3D DISTO accurately captures 3D coordinates with the precision you need for planning. If your work involves expensive materials that are difficult to cut, transport or are processed off-site, you know accurate “as-built” measurements are critical.
- Building Information Modeling (BIM) : Take DXF data directly into your Windows tablet and use the 3D Disto to layout anchor points, transfer heights or verify critical construction locations.
Accurate, Self-Leveling Point and Line Lasers
With the Leica LINO everything is plumb and perfectly aligned.
- Leica LINOs project lines or points to millimeter accuracy, leaving your hands free to get on with the job. Making your work a lot easier!
- Leica LINOs automatically compensate for minor angular misalignment by leveling themselves over a range of ± 4°. So you can avoid errors.
- Top quality optics and proven Power Range Technology™ ensure that the projected laser lines and points are highly visible and accurate.
- Simple to understand and easy to operate.
Leica Cyclone Software Suite
RPG provides a wide set of work process options for 3D laser scanning projects in engineering, surveying, construction, and related applications. The Leica Cyclone family of products is a key part of the complete laser scanning solution. The various Cyclone modules take users from start to finish for every type of point cloud project.
Leica Cyclone REGISTER 360
Drag, Drop, Done. From project creation to final reporting, project completion is significantly faster thanks to multi-threaded batch routines, one-step import and processing, guided workflows, built- in QA/QC tools and automated reporting to save considerable time and guesswork while delivering higher productivity. Users can also leverage the system’s unique on-board pre-registration feature to further accelerate the process.
Deliver professional-level project deliverables with ease. Cyclone REGISTER 360 provides guided registration workflows to assist new users and speed the process for experienced users. Intuitive QA tools and reporting take the guesswork out of determining the quality of your registration and put all the information you need at your fingertips. Batch export your final products to numerous industry-standard formats or the Leica Geosystems Universal project file (LGS). Even push your data direct to the cloud for collaboration with the click of a button.
Cyclone REGISTER 360 scales to your needs so even new users can execute large projects with the simple, yet powerful interface.
Leica Cyclone REGISTER
Leica Cyclone REGISTER is the industry’s most popular software for registering and geo-referencing laser scan data to a common coordinate system. Users can take advantage of registration options based on scan targets, scene features, overlapping point clouds, survey data, and/or on-board pre-registration options. Cyclone REGISTER provides detailed statistical reports suitable for inclusion as project deliverables. Reports cover registration accuracy, error statistics and histograms for each target and/or cloud constraint.
- Auto alignment of scans, including the SmartAlign tool for enhanced speed and accuracy
- Visual alignment tools for user-friendly and efficient cloud-to-cloud registration of scans of all types and sizes
- Advanced cloud-to-cloud and target-based workflows, including fully automatic target finding/fitting and support for imported survey control data
- Complete in-office management and editing of traverse data
- Direct import of Leica High-Definition Surveying (HDS) and Leica Pegasus project data, including mobile trajectories and imagery
- Advanced image-to-scan texture mapping options with complete HDR Tone Map Editor
- Fly Mode for smooth, 3D fly-through navigation, including 3D mouse support
- For use with Leica Geosystems and third-party point cloud data
- Inter-operational with Leica Cyclone REGISTER 360
- Support for Leica BLK360 native HDR imagery
- Import of Leica BLK360 scans via Leica BLK360 Data Manager or direct WiFi connection
- Users with a license of Cyclone REGISTER also gain access to Cyclone REGISTER 360 (only one can run at a time)
- Publish Leica Geosystems Universal Project File (LGS)
- Support for Leica BLK360 IR imagery, including per-point temperature picking, Leica Cyclone FIELD 360 pre-registered projects, and Leica RTC360 Visual Inertial System (VIS) links
Leica CloudWorx CAD plugins allow users to work efficiently with large point clouds directly inside their chosen CAD system. They can use the native CAD tools and commands and the entire set of specialized point cloud commands provided by CloudWorx. Powerful specific modelling and drafting tools enable as-built piping models and other 3D constructions, 2D and 3D ground surface surveying and modelling and much more.
CloudWorx adds simple tools for viewing and working with slices of point cloud data to speed up 2D drawing creation, model 3D objects and surfaces, enhance survey workflows, improve as-built modelling, and simplify modelling in context.
Utilize the performance speed, scale of project handling, and simplicity of features for deliverable-ready outputs with Leica CloudWorx in all your favorite CAD Systems, including AutoCAD, Revit, MicroStation, NavisWorks, PDMS, BricsCAD, SOLIDWORKS, SmartPlant Review, Smart 3D and PDS.
Leica Cyclone PUBLISHER Pro
With Leica Cyclone PUBLISHER Pro, you can work with all of Leica Geosystems’ formats for downstream consumption and deliverable creation. Publish JSV, TVG, LGS, RCP and LAS files in addition to all standard point formats available from Cyclone and Cyclone REGISTER 360. Cyclone PUBLISHER Pro enables simple data access and a streamlined user experience via the LGS file, Leica universal digital reality file, letting you access your project data in any software with a single publish.
Leica TruView is the industry leader for easily and intuitively sharing point cloud data, design models, mark-ups, and more. Its products are the smarter way for anyone in your project ecosystem to access, view, analyze and collaborate using digital reality data.
Now, everyone who is part of your project ecosystem can access this important, dimensionally correct, photorealistic digital reality environment from anywhere, anytime on any device.
- Share point cloud data via intuitive easy to use interface with no CAD or 3D skills required
- Virtual, photo-realistic visits to project site from anywhere, anytime
- No plug-in required, accessible from any browser on any device
- Secure access to your TruView site via user login or make your page public to market your services
- Users can view, pan, zoom, measure and markup
- Simple yet effective back-end server administrator tools
- Advanced, robust, and modern back-end technology
- Advanced User Control with Active Directory/LDAP compatibility
Does your organization integrate the use of point cloud data into your productive CAD workflows? Do you have a need to integrate your point cloud data but have encountered some of the real-world issues facing such an implementation?
Many CAD systems do a poor job of integrating point clouds and even become nearly unusable with the volume of data commonplace within the digital reality capture community. Many expert CAD users also struggle with the unfamiliar workflows of point cloud software limiting your organization’s ability to make productive use of your data.
Leica JetStream is purpose-built to solve these problems, like nothing else on the market.
- Delivers ultra-high-speed rendering of your point cloud data to instantly open and display an unlimited number of points all the time as you navigate your data set
- Native files created by Cyclone JetStream PUBLISHER are compatible with all CloudWorx Plugins and JetStream Viewer modules: Server connected, disconnected or portable
- JetStream Viewer portable is the perfect way to leave behind an impressive product with a client or prospective customers
It’s time to Venture beyond the AutoCAD® horizon
Own your software, reduce costs, and get fast 1-click workflows
It’s easy to switch from AutoCAD® to BricsCAD®. Import your current customizations in minutes. Leverage what you already know with full command, script, macro and menu compatibility with the industry-standard CAD program, BricsCAD® feels like home! BricsCAD® is the modern, cost-effective and familiar CAD design platform. Its’ time to change the way you buy and use CAD.
Why BricsCAD is more than an AutoCAD® alternative:
- DWG compatible: BricsCAD opens and saves DWG files directly, delivering the highest degree of compatibility with AutoCAD®. Bricsys is a founding member of the Open Design Alliance, the approved second source for AutoCAD® DWG compatibility, so you never have to worry about compatibility issues or loss of data between systems. You can open a DWG file within your current CAD system, work on it in BricsCAD, save it, and then open it in your other CAD system with no conversions.
- Automatic configuration and customization transfer: In BricsCAD, all your standard configurations and custom apps still work (i.e., CTB/STB files, layer states, templates, utilities, etc.). Just point BricsCAD to their location on your servers or copy them to the appropriate BricsCAD folder on your local machine.
- No forced subscriptions, only flexible licensing: Unlike other CAD software, BricsCAD offers the most flexible CAD licensing model. Choose between perpetual licenses or subscriptions, network or standalone. Or mix them together to get an environment that makes sense for you.
- Instantly familiar to AutoCAD® users: BricsCAD has full command, script, macro, and menu compatibility with AutoCAD® 2022. Move to BricsCAD, and your current menus, scripts and LISP routines will run directly with zero changes. You won’t have to change your standard printers, templates, blocks, or sheet sets to adopt BricsCAD® – bring them into BricsCAD and feel right at home, right away. You can use these tools just like you normally would. Use your muscle memory to get started with BricsCAD in an hour and be efficient in a day.
- Intelligent CAD tools: BricsCAD® isn’t just an AutoCAD® alternative – it’s a rapidly evolving CAD software that incorporates artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms to help improve your workflows.
- Support of multi-threaded, multi-processor operations: While accessing a CAD database is generally a serial process, BricsCAD leverages multi-core CPUs to accelerate drawing loads, speed up detail view creation and rendering. We constantly review and refactor code to take advantage of today’s hardware platforms, while staying lean and fast to ensure excellent performance of our state-of-the-art hardware.
Compare BricsCAD with AutoCAD
|License flexibility (Perpetual, subscription, network multi-user, etc.)|
|Native DWG file format (through AutoCAD 2022)|
|Industry standard commands, aliases, and variables|
|Command Line (Autocomplete, Mid-string, Clickable options)|
|Intelligent Contextual Quad Menu|
|AI-powered tools such as COPYGUIDED and BLOCKIFY|
|Solid and Surface Modeling|
|Full LISP Support (vl, vlr, vla and vlax)|
|Parameters and constraints across both 2D and 3D|
|Point Cloud Preprocess, Attach, Crop, Colormap|
Interested in finding out more about the reality capture solutions that RPG can offer you? Call us at (800) 521-6319. Rather send us a message? Use the contact form to have one of our reps get back to you.
Have you checked out our eStore yet? We stock a wide range of equipment for purchase or lease. All of which are available with cost-effective service plans to help you keep your equipment in tip top shape.