Win work: Use reality capture as your edge before a project even begins. With a simple scan, you and your firm can integrate the data into your proof of concept and create visualizations to show your potential client.
Remove guesswork from the planning process: Rather than depend on time-consuming and manual measurements, or outdated drawings, you can begin the planning process with confidence. Use the technology to capture the existing conditions with precise accuracy.
Reduce human error from prefabrication: Validate that the elements fabricated off site will fit where intended.
Improve quality control: Use your scanner on an ongoing basis to verify that your work, along with the work of other trades, is installed to specification. Documentation along every phase of the project will help you assure quality.
Make closeout seamless: By documenting your as-built condition in fine detail before leaving the site, you now have an impressive client handover. The documentation will also help with your own future marketing initiatives (go win more work!).
3D Laser Scanners
Leica BLK360 Imaging Scanner
The Leica BLK360 3D Imaging Scanner is a true breakthrough in reality capture. It combines a 3D laser scanner with an integrated spherical imaging system and thermography panorama sensor system.
The Leica BLK360 allows you to capture the world around you with the single push of a button. The results are full dome 360° x 300° HDR panoramic images overlaid on a highly accurate point cloud in less than 3 minutes.
- 360,000 laser scan pts/sec
- 3x 5 MP cameras with LED Flash generate 360° x 300° HDR full-dome image
- Weighs 1kg / Size 165 mm tall x 100 mm diameter
- Thermal infrared panoramic image 360° x 70° FLIR camera
- 60 m range
- <3 min for complete image & scan
- 32GB internal memory allow for 100 scans at medium resolution
- Battery life allows for 40+ reality capture scans
- Internal IMU provides tilt info and relative position between setups
Leica RTC360 Imaging Laser Scanner
Fast. Agile. Precise
The Leica RTC360 3D reality capture solution empowers users to document and capture their environments in 3D, improving efficiency and productivity in the field and in the office through fast, simple-to-use, accurate, and portable hardware and software.
Highly portable, highly automated, intuitive and designed for maximum productivity, the RTC360 solution efficiently combines the RTC360 a high-performance 3D laser scanner, Leica Cyclone FIELD 360 mobile-device app for edge computing for automatically registering scans in real time, and Leica Cyclone REGISTER 360 office software to integrate your 3D model seamlessly into your workflow.
The RTC360 3D laser scanner is the solution for professionals to manage project complexities with accurate and reliable 3D representations and discover the possibilities of any site, such as:
- Capture scans, including enriching High-Dynamic Range (HDR) imagery, in less than two minutes.
- Automatically record your moves from station to station to pre-register your scans in the field without manual intervention.
- Augment your data capture with information tags illustrating the opportunities for better planning, reflect site reality, and boost your teams’ situational awareness.
Leica ScanStation P-Series 3D Laser Scanner
Complete Scanning Solution
Leica ScanStation P-Series 3D laser scanners are your perfect partner when capturing 3D geometry of civil infrastructure, creating an as-built representation of a large industry complex, reconstructing a crime scene or generating 3D data for integration into Building Information Modelling (BIM).
Delivering highest quality 3D data and HDR imaging at an extremely fast scan rate of 1 million points per second at ranges of up to 270 m. Unsurpassed range and angular accuracy paired with low range noise and survey-grade dual-axis compensation form the foundation for highly detailed 3D color point clouds mapped in realistic clarity.
Reducing downtime, the extremely durable 3D laser scanners perform even under the toughest environmental conditions, such as extreme temperatures ranging from – 20°C to + 50°C and comply with the IP54 rating for dust and water resistance.
- Highest quality 3D data and HDR imaging
- Extremely high speed scan rate of 1 million points per second
- Ranges of up to 270 m
- Low range noise
- Survey-grade dual-axis compensation
- Highly detailed 3D color point clouds mapped in realistic clarity
Precise, flexible, and convenient!
The Solutionix D500 is a professional 3D scanner system specifically designed to quality, speed scan small objects with complex shapes that require fine details to be scanned with utmost precision while capturing advanced, precise color texture.
- Camera resolution: 2 x 2.0 MP
- Scanning area: 90 mm x 72 mm x 60 mm
- Light source: Blue LED
- Point Spacing: 0.056 mm
- Interface USB: 3.0 B type
- Scanning principle: Phase-shifting optical triangulation
- Power: AC 100-240V, 50-60 Hz
Solutionix C500 3D Scanner
Simple, smart, and powerful!
The Solutionix C500 is ideally designed for optimal scanning of small and medium sized objects in a highly accurate and fully automated way.
- System engineering
- Rapid prototyping
- 3D Modeling and printing
- Document and archiving
- 3D correction and improvement
- Tooling inspection
- Process optimization and automation
- Nominal and actual comparison (CAD)
- Geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T)
3D Light Scanners
HP 3D Structured Light Scanner Pro S3 (Dual Camera)
Scanning technology to enable productivity and creativity.
The HP 3D Structured Light Scanner Pro S3 is an enhanced structured light scanning technology solution. It captures the physical dimensions of an object and creates a digitalized 360° 3D model with up to 0.05 mm resolution.
Bridge reality with incredible speed. Capture individual scans in a matter of seconds and fuse them into 360° 3D models that are widely compatible with 3D CAD programs and file types.
Make what’s real, digital – from a six-cylinder engine down to the bolts that secure it. Additionally, accelerate the scan process with upgrades and optional accessories.
The level of detail and precision is a far cry from the time-consuming, inaccurate, and incomplete manual measurements of the past.
- Digitize reality with exceptional precision with up to 0.05% resolution of scan size
- HP 3D HD Camera Pro and LED projector combination
- HD camera enables capturing objects in complete stereo vision to achieve greater precision and clarity for 3D scans or with extended view
- Create 360° 3D scans in seconds with easy single click scanning
- Fast scanning; seamless modeling
- Flexible, scalable and highly mobile
HP 3D Structured Light Scanner Pro S2
Brilliantly Capture Reality
The HP Structured Light Scanner Pro S2 is a professional-level 3D solution using structured light technology based on a combination of hardware, software and accessories. Today, digital animators, archivists, archaeologists, biomedical researchers, jewelry designers, product designers and many more professions are using this amazing 3D scanner for reverse engineering, physical model conversion or artifact reproduction.
The HP 3D Structured Light Scanner Pro S2 provides 360°, “water-tight”, 3D scans in seconds with easy single click scanning. The modular hardware setup allows a flexible adaptation to your object.
- USB CMOS camera and high quality lens
- Video projector with special lens for large focal range
Drones & UAVs
Leica Aibot X6 Hexacopter
Robust and Reliable UAV Solution
The Aibot X6 is an autonomously flying hexacopter, specifically designed for demanding tasks in surveying, industrial inspection, agriculture and forestry. Equipped with a high level of artificial intelligence, this UAV reaches virtually any target and can independently create high resolution images and videos. An unmatched feature of the Aibot X6 offers the possibility to adapt varying kinds of sensors such as hyper- and multispectral sensors, infrared and thermal sensors and sensors for other industry-specific missions.
- Survey simply, efficiently and economically from the air going to places that conventional equipment cannot reach
- Plan the route ahead of your flight and make the Aibot X6 automatically fly along the defined route
- Take high-resolution, geo-referenced photographs or other sensor data of the targeted area
- Ensure sufficient image overlap, adequate airspeed, and fully automatic image capture based on the requirements of the sensor
- Photograph vertically (nadir) or at an angle (oblique), and change flight altitude and camera angle during the flight as required
- Increase the safety and efficiency of your inspection staff
Wide range of mapping, inspection, planning, agriculture and forestry applications:
- Site surveying for quarries, sand pits, landfills, coal stockpiles, etc.
- Inspection of overhead power lines and transmission towers, wind turbines, photovoltaic systems, bridges, dams, buildings, oil and gas pipelines and railroad tracks
- Analysis of sites as basis for development plans and monitoring of construction sites for documentation purposes
- Data generation for point clouds, aerial images, volume calculations, GM creation, location and inventory plans, topographic images and planning fundamentals
- Thermal imaging analysis to detect defects in buildings, industrial facilities or solar panels
DJI Phantom 4 Pro Quadcopter
Aerial data at your fingertips.
The Phantom 4 Pro is one of the most popular drones in the world, and it works seamlessly in Site Scan. With a 30-minute flight time and 20MP camera, the Phantom 4 Pro is a versatile tool to use across a wide range of projects.
Precise hovering: Advanced stereo Vision Positioning System (VPS) gives the Phantom 4 precise hovering, even without satellite positioning support, making it easier and safer to fly.
Five directions of obstacle sensing: The high-resolution stereo obstacle sensors combine with advanced computer vision and processing to allow the Phantom to react to and avoid obstacles in its path.
Automatically takes off and returns home: GPS technology makes controlling the unit simple. Download the monitoring/camera operation app for additional control.
Capture 4K Ultra HD video at 60 fps: For breathtaking footage. The f/2.8 lens with a 84° field of view delivers crisp, clear images.
Gimbal stabilization technology with a hover function: Allows you to capture smooth, clean footage while the camera is in the air.
Real-time, first-person view of your flight: Beam what your drone sees through its camera straight to your phone or tablet using a free iOS and Android app so you can go on a virtual flight, set up great photographs, and monitor telemetry data.
Control the drone from up to 4.3 miles away: The built-in lithium-polymer battery provides up to 30 minutes of flight time per charge.
Create and share videos: Download DJI director software with a built-in video editor to add music, text, and more to your videos.
3DR Site Scan R10C UAV
Win bids. Map progress. Avoid mistakes.
The drone packs over 35 sensors and 20 microprocessors into a rigid, lightweight uni-body shell. All to bring you the easiest to fly and most capable drone data solution on the market. With five flight modes designed for optimal data capture, Site Scan includes the hardware and software you need to successfully capture actionable information on day one.
View high-resolution 2D maps and 3D models in Site Scan Manager. Securely share data across teams, clients, and key stakeholders on projects, so everyone has the most accurate, up-to-date data.
The Site Scan R10C UAV & Controller is built for Surveying and Mapping, Earthworks, Civil Engineering, QA/QC in Construction, and Collaboration.
- Plan and manage jobs in the field
- Control and fly Site Scan drone without joysticks
- Select resolution of surveys and scans
- Capture existing conditions while in the field
- Automatically geotag for enhanced model precision
- Upload imagery to 3DR and Autodesk clouds
Yuneec Tornado H920 Plus Hexacopter
Take your creativity to the next level.
The multicopter for professionals. The Tornado H920 Plus’s autonomous flight modes focus on the flying while you focus on the shot.
The H920 Plus is a multirotor aerial photography and videography platform. Its unique modular design and innovative features make it possible for professionals to capture impressive photographs and video footage for a variety of uses.
Get a full 360° view of the world below during the flight without anything obstructing your view, thanks to the retractable landing gear.
The compact dimensions and foldable arms enable ultimate accessibility. These features ensure your H920 Plus is ready to use when you’re ready to use it.
Yuneec Typhoon H520 Hexacopter
Reliable, Stable and Precise
The Typhoon H520 is a hexacopter that has been developed for commercial use. The sUAS is the perfect solution for long flight times and a proven and robust technology in an all-in-one package. The H520 is built for inspection, law enforcement, security, construction, surveying, and mapping applications in addition to offering cinematic imaging payload systems.
The Typhoon H520 is designed with the inspection industry in mind with six-rotor systems that allow for stable, precise flight, long focal-length lenses that allow the sUAS to fly at greater distance from an object and data storage that may be shared instantly from the ST16S Ground Station or delivered directly in 4K/2K/HD video or 20Mp still images.
- Temperature measurement and display
- Various color spectra allow an accurate visualization of heat sources
- Adjustable temperature detection scale to focus on relevant areas
- Gimbal mounted IR for smooth detection display
- Large IR sensor detects greater detail in the dark than the human eye and is ideal or surveillance
- Dual HD and infrared simultaneous recording
- Thermal and available light recorded simultaneously, so video is frame-accurate in playback with embedded time code
Have you checked out our eStore yet? We stock a wide range of equipment for purchase or lease, and cost-effective service plans to help you keep your equipment in tip top shape.