See the Possibilities with the Leica BLK360
The Leica BLK360 imaging laser scanner and Autodesk ReCap Pro for mobile simplify the way you document, design, and measure.
The BLK360 allows you to capture reality at the push of a button. The BLK360 imaging laser scanner is the result of uncompromising dedication to a minimalist aesthetic and the simplification of reality capture and features the newest, integrated thermal camera technology. Its shell is comprised of sleek, matte black anodized aluminum. A focus on premium materials was adhered to throughout the project. The mirror is comprised of gold coated, polished titanium. The laser scanner is completely wireless; data is transferred via WiFi and powered by a rechargeable lithium ion battery.
The BLK360 delivers one-button scanning in a simple and elegant package of uncompromising quality. New features such as thermal imaging bring a whole new dimension to your data while the miniaturized package allows you to bring the power of scanning to projects you never thought possible.
The BLK360 represents the confluence of art and engineering.
• Fast image and point cloud processing
• Lightweight, portable and easy to carry around
• Easy to use one-button scanning
• Enhanced connectivity and collaboration capabilities with cloud sync
• Two-in-one 360º image documentation and laser scan data
• Reality capture data integration with Autodesk’s design solutions
• Leica BLK360 Laser Scanner
• GLK312 Battery Charger
• Global Adapters
• 1 year subscription to ReCap Pro with advanced support
• ReCap Pro licenses come standard with access to ReCap Pro for mobile
• FREE Pelican Case 1510 for Easy Transport
• iPad Pro 12.9″ or 10.5″
• Recommended 256 GB
When initiating a scan, the BLK360’s three 5 megapixel cameras combine to capture a slice of a full dome image. The BLK360 rotates ~33° and the three cameras capture the next slice. These images are stitched together to create a full dome, 360°Hz x 300°V image.
The BLK360 comes ready to work, even if you forget to charge your iPad Pro. In autonomous mode, the BLK360’s onboard memory will store up to 100 full reality-captures: imagery, laser point cloud, and infrared panorama. When connected to an iPad Pro, your storage limit is only the amount of memory on your tablet.
Measuring range for any laser scanner depends on having a somewhat reflective surface. The BLK360 is spec’d to work in the range from 60 cm out to 60 meters (2′ – 200′). As a rule of thumb, the laser reflects better off light-colored surfaces. The specifications are based on an “albedo” of 78%, similar to a light-colored wall.
The BLK360 can be set to capture more or fewer measurement points based on the requirements of the task at hand.
• Low = 1 measurement every 20 mm (0.8″) in Hz and V
• Medium = 1 measurement every 10 mm (0.4″) in Hz and V
• High = 1 measurement every 5 mm (0.25″) in Hz and V
A high-res scan easily captures between 50 – 80 million points in 3 minutes and be over 1 GB.