The Bookeye 4 V1A Grayscale Scanner offers digitization excellence and high productivity.
The flagship in the Bookeye 4 family of book scanners is the Bookeye 4 V1A Grayscale Scanner. Scanning A1+ formats at 400 optical dpi, the Bookeye 4 V1A features an automatic book cradle with up to 10 cm height adjustment, a glass plate that opens automatically and of course the 140 degree V-book cradle. Bookeye 4 V1A is the world`s only working A1+ overhead book scanner that accommodates both flat documents – with or without the glass plate; as well as large, fragile bound documents, using the protective V cradle.
BThe Bookeye 4 V1A Grayscale Scanner is suitable for digitization projects that require high quality and maximum productivity even in 24/7 operation.
Originals up to A1+, such as books, magazines, posters, folders or bound documents of all kinds can be digitized by the Bookeye 4 V1A at high speed and a resolution of 600 dpi.
Strong Software Solutions
A high-performance production scanner is dependent on a strong capturing software. Image Access has three powerful software packages in its portfolio for Bookeye 4 Professional which enable optimal capture for large projects. Batch Scan Wizard, BCS-2 and Opus FreeFlow are designed to compliment the Bookeye 4 V1A and can meet any requirement within a digitization project.
Furthermore, the Bookeye 4 V1A can also be used via the optional TWAIN driver interfacing with third party applications.
• Grayscale overhead scanner for formats up to A1+
• 600 x 600 dpi scanner resolution
• Pen client interface for operation with BSW, BCS-2, Opus FF
• V-shaped book cradle 140 – 180 degrees
• 27″ 4K Preview Touchscreen
• 2 x USB 2.0
• Motorized cradle with lift up to 10 cm
• Glass plate for perfect scans in flat mode
• Book Fold Correction – Scan bound documents without annoying shadows
• AUTO-Mode for automatic scanning and opening of glass plate after scanning operation
• Automatic finger and thumb removal
• Automatic Crop & Deskew
• Digital color balance
• Integrated ICC-profile
• Automatic white balance and black value
• Scan2Pad – Wireless scanner operation and storage for tablet
• Output formats: PDF, PDF/A, JPEG, TIFF, PNM, Multipage PDF
• LED lamps, no warm up, IR/UV free
• Large color WVGA touchscreen for simplified operation
• Virus resistant Linux operating system
• Easy installation
• Remote maintenance and analysis
• Web based firmware updates
• Including 12 months Extended Warranty
• Archiving documents from national and local government agencies, registries and nonprofit organizations
• Scanning newspapers, periodicals, catalogs and magazines
• Digitizing files from file folders
• Digitizing bound and stapled documents like contracts, accounts and documentation
• Preserving books and sensitive historical documents