The fi-5530C2 delivers outstanding performance and exceptional reliability, with an outstanding price.
The Fujitsu fi-5530C2 color departmental scanner offers an incredible feature set in a compact package. It features dual color CCDs with true, 600 dpi resolution for capturing subtle details, and uses ultrasonic double-feed detection for reliable, automatic scanning. For simplified connectivity the Fujitsu fi-5530C2 features a dual-interface, including ports for Ultra SCSI and high-speed USB 2.0 connections.
What’s more, it scans at speeds up to 50 ppm / 100 ipm (landscape, 200 dpi), features dual color CCDs with true, 600 dpi resolution for capturing subtle details, and uses ultrasonic double-feed detection for reliable, automatic scanning. For greater ease-of-use, the fi-5530C2 includes a 100-page automatic document feeder (ADF) that handles documents ranging from 2” x 3” to 11″ x 17″. For simplified connectivity the fi-5530C2 features a dual-interface, including ports for Ultra SCSI and high-speed USB 2.0 connections.
• Duplex Document Scanner
• Affordable departmental scanner with a compact footprint (16″ wide x 11.5″ high) and true, 600 dpi resolution
• Captures up to 50 pages per minute / 100 images per minute (landscape, 200 dpi) in color, monochrome, and grayscale
• 100 sheets Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
• Versatile A3 paper path handles documents as large as 11″ x 17″ and as small as 2.1″ x 2.9″
• Ultrasonic double-feed detection ensures reliable scanning. Even with mixed batches of documents
• Scanner Central Admin Suite
• Comes with 2D Barcode for PaperStream
• Comes with PaperStream IP and PaperStream Capture
Whether the infrastructure is fixed or expanding, managing technology efficiently inside the organization is key to reducing total cost of ownership and the Fujitsu scanner provides system administrators with advanced software tools to centrally manage the scanner more productively and cost effectively.
• Agent, console and server remote scanner management
• Real-time Fujitsu scanner inventory
• Status and alert monitoring
• Centralized driver update deployment
• Consumable management
The PaperStream IP driver takes the work out of image cleanup when scanning invoices, ID cards, receipts, forms, or any other day to day paperwork. PaperStream IP automatically improves the image quality, removes unwanted backgrounds, and optimizes your scanned images for optical character recognition. It is fast and easy to use. The latest innovation, Assisted Scan, allows users to replace poor images by visually selecting the image they lack rather than learning driver settings. If driver settings need to be adjusted for rare and difficult documents, our preview function allows scan operators to see their adjustments in real-time without time consuming re-scans. PaperStream IP works with both ISIS and TWAIN applications.
PaperStream Capture makes advanced capture with Fujitsu scanners easier than before. PaperStream Capture has a streamlined User Interface to reduce training time and increase productivity. Not only are users provided with the most common profiles used by customers, black and white, color, and auto-color, new profiles are easily created or modified through a wizard. The release screen is organized so batches can easily be suspended or continued. PaperStream Capture is also integrated with PaperStream IP’s assisted scanning for visual cleanup of documents. The reading of barcodes and patch codes make document separation easy, improving document organization.