The fi-7180 is a fast, productive and reliable departmental scanner.
With duplex scanning speeds of 160 images per minute at 300 dpi in Color, Grayscale, and Monochrome, the fi-7180 protect your documents with acoustic sensors, ensure your data is captured with smart ultrasonic technology, and reduce rescans by cleaning up documents automatically in a single pass. Reliability is enhanced even further with new skew prevention technology for exceptional paper handling.
The fi-7180 has been introduced to support increasingly diverse business related document capture routines at the desktop of individual knowledge workers or small workgroups. Simple, productivity-boosting operation virtually eliminates training requirements.
The fi-7180 brings industry leading mixed batch scanning capabilities to the desktop with a design that allows for a record breaking mixed batch feeding range from 27-413 g/m2, freeing the user from most paper weight related pre-sorting requirements. The fi-7180 makes use of an ultrasonic sensor that accurately detects errors where two or more sheets are fed through the scanner at once. Multifeed detection works reliably when scanning mixed batches of documents with different paper weights and sizes. When multifeed is detected, the user is instantly alerted and can continue capturing all relevant sheets and pages without losing relevant information.
• Duplex Document Scanner
• Fast, 80 ppm scanning in color, grayscale and monochrome
• 80-sheets Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
• Advanced paper handling technology for the ultimate in feeding reliability
• LED light-source
• Comes with 2D Barcode for PaperStream
• Scanner Central Admin Suite
• Continuous hard and embossed card scanning up to 1.4 mm thickness
• Ultrasonic Double-feed Detection sensor for security against lost images
• Scan sticky notes, taped receipts, and labels while securing against multifeeds
• Long document support up to 5.6 m (18.3 feet) in PaperStream IP
• USB 3.0 for forward compatibility
• iSOP (Intelligent Sonic Paper Protection)
• Comes with PaperStream IP and PaperStream Capture
Whether the infrastructure is fixed or expanding, managing technology efficiently inside the organization is key to reducing total cost of ownership and the Fujitsu scanner provides system administrators with advanced software tools to centrally manage the scanner more productively and cost effectively.
• Agent, console and server remote scanner management
• Real-time Fujitsu scanner inventory
• Status and alert monitoring
• Centralized driver update deployment
• Consumable management
The PaperStream IP driver takes the work out of image cleanup when scanning invoices, ID cards, receipts, forms, or any other day to day paperwork. PaperStream IP automatically improves the image quality, removes unwanted backgrounds, and optimizes your scanned images for optical character recognition. It is fast and easy to use. The latest innovation, Assisted Scan, allows users to replace poor images by visually selecting the image they lack rather than learning driver settings. If driver settings need to be adjusted for rare and difficult documents, our preview function allows scan operators to see their adjustments in real-time without time consuming re-scans. PaperStream IP works with both ISIS and TWAIN applications.
PaperStream Capture makes advanced capture with Fujitsu scanners easier than before. PaperStream Capture has a streamlined User Interface to reduce training time and increase productivity. Not only are users provided with the most common profiles used by customers, black and white, color, and auto-color, new profiles are easily created or modified through a wizard. The release screen is organized so batches can easily be suspended or continued. PaperStream Capture is also integrated with PaperStream IP’s assisted scanning for visual cleanup of documents. The reading of barcodes and patch codes make document separation easy, improving document organization.