Turn your workgroups into highly efficient teams with the HP DesignJet T2600 36″ Dual Roll PostScript Multifunction Printer.
The new HP DesignJet T2600 36″ Dual Roll PostScript Multifunction Printer is the latest additions to the world’s most secure Large Format printers. HP’s security technology provides the best network protection and keeps the fleet secure, to help prevent print related data loss that can cost $400,000 on average per year.
UNLEASH PERFORMANCE – To turn design into delivery
• Meet deadlines with the fastest speed up to 180 D/hr, dual rolls and automatic print stacking.
• Easily digitize your projects with automated scanning, user-centric quick sets, and post-editing capabilities.
• Showcase design versatility from precise line drafts to boldly colored 3D renders, with HP Bright Office Inks.
• Provide the highest accuracy and display the finest details with the unique Adobe PDF Print Engine.
SEAMLESS EXPERIENCE – Designed for all
• Radically simple experience with a smart 15.6″ touchsreen interface and the easiest PDF printing with HP Click.
• Engage in a collaborative work style with teams quickly accessing shared folders to print and scan.
• Empower your workforce. Easily print and share jobs from the cloud with your mobile device and HP Smart app.
• Fits your workplace with the most compact footprint and most quiet operation, with up to 87% less noise
SECURE – World’s most secure large-format printer
• Rely on the best network protection with features like HP Secure Boot and whitelisting.
• Control who accesses the printer and its confidential documents with secure user authentication.
• Keep your fleet secure at any time with HP JetAdvantage Security Manager.
• HP DesignJet T2600 36″ Dual Roll PostScript Multifunction Printer
• Printer Stand and Media Bin
• 15.6″ Touchscreen Interface
• Introductory Ink Cartridges
• User Guide
• Power Cords
Not sure where to start? Don’t worry, we’re here to help. Feel free to call us at (800) 521-6319 and we’ll help you pick out a printer to fit your needs. Rather send us a message? Alternatively, send us an email at email@example.com, or by filling out a contact form. Let us help you find your perfect RPG solution.