HP DesignJet Z3200 – SLIGHTLY USED!
The HP DesignJet Z3200 44″ PostScript Photo Printer is the most advanced 12-ink printer for gallery-quality prints.
The HP DesignJet Z3200ps Format Printer is a thermal inkjet printing machine that supports heavy output with maximum efficiency. With a 2400 x 1200 dpi (black-and-white and color) resolution and a 2 ppm speed, it meets all your speed as well as precision requirements. This ink jet printer offers easy connectivity features so that you can directly print files, using the gigabit LAN and USB ports. It allows you to print several types of media like backlit paper, banner paper, bond paper, coated paper, fabric, film, fine art paper, photo paper and proofing paper to give you a wider choice range. This color printer comes with 256 MB printer memory and 80 GB hard drive to store and process your files easily.
• Print Time: 2 min/page on A1/D or up to 182.9 SF/hr on coated media
• HP Thermal Inkjet
• Pigment-based: blue, green, magenta, red, yellow, gray, photo black, matte black, light cyan, light gray, light magenta, gloss enhancer
• Media handling: sheet feed, roll feed, media bin, automatic cutter (cuts all media except canvas)
• Media sizes standard: 8.3″ x 11″ to 44″ x 66″ sheets; 11″ – 44″ rolls
• Up to 31.5 mil thickness
• Applications: Photos, Digital Fine Art, Graphics Design, Layouts and Comps, Mock-ups, Proofing
Wide color gamut and outstanding black-and-white
• 12 Original HP Photo Inks deliver gallery-quality black-and-white and color prints lasting up to 200 years
• Create exceptional black-and-white prints—an HP Quad-black ink set delivers smooth transitions, neutral grays
• Get superior gloss uniformity and minimize bronzing on most glossy photo papers with HP Gloss Enhancer
• Achieve an expanded color gamut with 96% PANTONE coverage enabled by HP chromatic red ink
Easy color calibration and profiling
• Generate custom ICC profiles and achieve color accuracy, consistency with the embedded spectrophotometer
• See consistent print-to-print color regardless of fluctuating environmental conditions with HP technologies
• Simplify your workflow – easily access, create, and share paper presets using the enhanced HP Color Center
• Get color reliability with HP Professional PANTONE color emulation and Adobe Postscript®/PDF support
Low-maintenance and high ink efficiency
• Optimize performance, ink usage – automatic servicing routines help prevent nozzle clogging, reduce media waste
• Save time, money – embedded TIFF, JPEG, and Adobe PS3/PDF RIP enable direct job submission, queuing, nesting
• Streamline production with an HP Embedded Web Server and print previews, which help eliminate trial and error
Do you have questions about our clearance equipment? We are here to help! Use the contact form to submit your questions. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Prefer speaking on the phone? Call us at (800) 521-6319.