Expect nothing less than precision with the HP DesignJet Z6 PostScript Printer.
The HP DesignJet Z6 PostScript Printer Series is designed for Geographical Information Systems (GIS) creators and users, print service providers, and retailers who require a simple to use solution for high-quality technical and graphics applications with water/fade resistance.
• Max Print Speed 866 ft²/hr (80.5 m²/hr) on plain media
• Print Resolution: Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi
• HP Thermal Inkjet – 6 Ink Cartridges
• 3 Universal Printheads (valid for all colors)
• Media Thickness: Up to 31.5 mil thickness (0.8 mm)
• Media Handling: roll feed, top sheet feed, media output bin, automatic horizontal cutter
• Applications: s Banners; Exhibition and Event Graphics; Light Boxes – Film; Maps; Orthophotos; Point of Sale/Display; Posters
PRECISE — Clearly distinguish subtle details
• Read details more clearly and see high-contrast color with new high-definition HP printheads.
• No need for light inks with HP’s dual drop technology.
• Get smooth gradients, even for challenging color combinations, with HP Pixel Control.
• Work with water and fade-resistant prints, indoors and out, with HP Vivid Photo Inks.
FAST — Work without delays
• Handle even the most complex files with powerful processing architecture and the Adobe PDF Print Engine.
• Print up to 20% faster with 2400 nozzle-per-inch, high-definition HP printheads.
SECURE — Protect your work and your information
• Protect printers/data from unauthorized access with HP Secure Boot, whitelisting, and encrypted hard disk.
• Protect documents, preserve confidentiality with authentication solutions like PIN printing, card readers.
• Secure your printers with HP JetAdvantage Security Manager; manage your fleet remotely with HP Web Jetadmin.
In The Box
• HP DesignJet Z6 44″ PostScript Printer
• Introductory Ink Cartridges
• Printer Stand and Media Bin
• Quick Reference Guide
• Setup Poster
• Power Cord