Expect nothing less than precision with the HP DesignJet Z6 PostScript Printer.
The HP DesignJet Z6 PostScript Printer Series is designed for Geographical Information Systems (GIS) creators and users, print service providers, and retailers who require a simple to use solution for high-quality technical and graphics applications with water/fade resistance.
• Max Print Speed 866 ft²/hr (80.5 m²/hr) on plain media
• Color Images Print Speed (Normal): 202 ft²/hr (18.8 m²/hr) on coated media
• Print Resolution: Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi
• HP Thermal Inkjet
• 3 Universal Printheads (valid for all colors)
• Print on paper from 80 gsm up to 500 gsm
• Faster job processing – complex files printed in just seconds!
• Standard Media Sizes: 8.3″ x 11″ to 24″ x 66″ sheets; 11″ – 24″ rolls
• Up to 31.5 mil thickness (up to 0.8 mm)
PRECISE — Clearly distinguish subtle details
Read details more clearly and see high-contrast color with new high-definition HP printheads. No need for light inks with HP’s dual drop technology. Get smooth gradients, even for challenging color combinations, with HP Pixel Control. Line accuracy of +/- 0.1% making it attractive for both technical printing AND graphic arts printing. Work with water and fade-resistant prints, indoors and out, with HP Vivid Photo Inks.
FAST — Work without delays
Handle even the most complex files with powerful processing architecture and the Adobe PDF Print Engine. Print up to 20% faster with 2400 nozzle-per-inch, high-definition HP printheads.
SECURE — Protect your work and your information
Protect printers/data from unauthorized access with HP Secure Boot, whitelisting, and encrypted hard disk. Protect documents, preserve confidentiality with authentication solutions like PIN printing, card readers. Secure your printers with HP JetAdvantage Security Manager; manage your fleet remotely with HP Web JetAdmin.
In the Box: HP DesignJet Z6 24″ PostScript Printer, Printheads, Introductory Ink Cartridges, Printer Stand and Media Bin, Spindle, Quick Reference Guide, Setup Poster, and Power Cord