Fastest Wide Format CIS Scanner on the Market
The WT36CL bundle is the perfect walk up scanning solution for self-service applications in just about any location. In addition to the features of the WideTEK 36CL, it comes with a full HD 22” touchscreen attached to the floor stand via a user adjustable monitor arm. Operation and full display of the scans make this configuration the preferred choice for walk up applications.
The WideTEK 36CL is by far the fastest color CIS scanner on the market, running at 10 inches per second at 200 dpi in full color. At the full width of 36″ and 600 dpi resolution, the scanner still runs at 1.7″ per second. The scanning speeds are tripled in black and white and greyscale modes but can be individually configured if required for example, to scan fragile, valuable documents.
3 Times Faster Scanning
The WideTEK 36CL scans at 10″/s even at 300 dpi color which is three times faster than any other CIS scanner. It even outperforms the most expensive CCD scanners by a factor of two.
3 Times More Processing Power
The WideTEK 36CL comes with a built-in 64 bit Linux PC running on an Intel i3 quad core processor and has more than three times the processing power compared to it’s predecessor.
3 Times More Memory
The internal image memory has been tripled from 2 GB to 6 GB which boosts the maximum scan length at 300 dpi color to 50 feet. Crop & deskew performed on such a long document still only takes about 45 seconds.
3 Times Faster to Install
Unpack, assemble floor stand, power up, assign an IP address and scan to network resources, wireless to a tablet, or simply to a USB drive – all in less than 1 hour. Compare this to the results from any other scanner vendor.
3 Times Cheaper to Operate
The total cost of ownership is three times less than with most competitors.
The WideTEK 36CL processes documents up to 38″s wide with a maximum scanning width of 36″. The scanner is a standalone system, which is capable of scanning to FTP servers, hot folders, USB mass storage devices, cloud applications on the Internet or copy directly to a printer without an additional external PC.
The WideTEK 36CL produces extraordinarily sharp images, with color accuracy even superior to competing CCD scanners.
Document rotation is done on the fly, a scan of an E-sized / A0 document in portrait mode at 300 dpi in 24 bit color takes less than 7 seconds to scan and another 2 seconds to crop & deskew, preview and store.
• Scans 36″ widths, nearly unlimited length
• Fastest scan in color: 10″ per second at 300 dpi, full width
• BW scan speed: 15″ per second at 300 dpi
• 1200 x 1200 dpi scanner resolution
• Automatic crop & deskew
• On the fly rotation while scanning facilitates post-processing
• Face up scanning (no more “blind” scanning)
• Real time display of scanned images, modify images without rescanning
• Standalone device with its own Linux PC
• Scan2USB – Walk up Scanning to any USB device via USB 2.0
• Scan2Print – Output to any connected printer or hot folder
• Scan2Network – Output to any network drive
• Output formats: PDF, PDF/A, JPEG, TIFF, PNM, Multipage PDF
• Scan2Pad – Operation via tablet, smartphone or other mobile device
• Floor Stand
• 22″ Touchscreen Monitor
• Foot Switch for Scanner
• Full Coverage Warranty
• Once click processing, copy, save and more with only one customizable button; additional customizable options
• Job mode for scanning multiple sets of drawings
• Large color WVGA touchscreen for simplified operation
• LED lamps, no warm up, IR/UV free
• User interface configurable in your language
• Virus resistant Linux OS
• OS independent, runs with Windows 7, 8, 10, Linux, Mac
• ScanWizard uses any browser: IE, Safari, Chrome, Firefox
• Integrated walk up scanning software
• Remote maintenance and troubleshooting
• Firmware updates via web interface
• Dust-free camera technology
• Floor stand not included
• Scanning maps, color posters, display graphics
• Reproducing artwork, photographs
• Scanning engineering and architectural CAD drawings
• Production scanning of newspapers, periodicals and magazines
• Digitizing documents from government offices and registries
• Archive and copy blueprints and sepias