The WideTEK 48CL Scanner is the fastest 48″ color CIS scanner.
The WideTEK 48CL is by far the fastest 48″ color CIS scanner on the market, producing production quality images at 10″ per second for 150 dpi in full color. At the full width of 48″ and 1200 dpi resolution, the scanner still runs at 0.83″ per second. The scanning speeds are tripled in black and white and grayscale modes but the speed can be limited if required to scan fragile, valuable documents.
All of these speeds are guaranteed, due to the Scan2Net technology integrated in the scanner´s own built in 64 bit Linux PC and 16 GB of memory. It is a true standalone system capable of scanning directly to FTP servers, hot folders, USB drives, to cloud applications in the internet or copying to printers directly, without the need for an extra PC. The WideTEK 48CL has what it takes to run in a production environment 24/7, while still being among the lowest priced scanners of its size on the market.
Through reengineering and utilizing the most advanced CIS modules, the WideTEK 48CL is truly the fastest CIS scanner available. Document rotation is done on the fly, a scan of an E-sized / A0 document in landscape at 300 dpi in 24 bit color takes less than 7 seconds to scan and another 1,5 seconds to crop & deskew, preview, cleanup, compress and store anywhere in the network.
The WideTEK 48CL processes documents up to 50″ wide with a maximum scanning width of 48″, producing extraordinarily sharp images, with color accuracy even superior to competing CCD scanners. Document rotation is done on the fly, a scan of an E-sized / A0 document in landscape at 300 dpi in 24 bit color takes less than 7 seconds to scan and another 2 seconds to crop & deskew, preview and store.
• Scans 48″ widths, nearly unlimited length
• Exceeds FADGI guidelines, ISO 19264-1
• Fastest color scanning at 10″ per second (15 m/min) @ 150 dpi
• 1200 x 1200 dpi scanner resolution
• Automatic crop & deskew
• On the fly rotation while scanning facilitates post-processing
• Face up scanning (no more “blind” scanning)
• Real time display of scanned images, modify images without rescanning
• Standalone device with its own Linux PC
• Scan2USB — Walk up Scanning to any USB device via USB 2.0
• Scan2Print — Copy to networked printers or hot folders
• Scan2Network — Output to network resources, SMB, FTP
• Output formats: PDF, PDF/A, JPEG, TIFF, PNM, multipage PDF and TIFF, DICOM and many more
• Scan2Pad — Operation via tablet, smartphone or other mobile device
• LED lamps, no warm up, IR/UV free
• Large color WVGA touchscreen for simplified operation
• User interface configurable in your language
• Virus resistant Linux OS
• OS independent, runs with Windows 7, 8, 10, Linux, Mac
• ScanWizard uses any browser: IE, Safari, Chrome, Firefox
• Integrated walk up scanning software
• Easy installation via Scan2Net Technology
• Remote maintenance and troubleshooting
• Firmware updates via web interface
• Dust-free camera technology
• Floor Stand not included
• Scanning maps, color posters, display graphics
• Reproducing artwork, photographs
• Scanning engineering and architectural CAD drawings
• Production scanning of newspapers, periodicals and magazines
• Digitizing documents from government offices and registries
• Archive and copy blueprints and sepias