The Leica BLK3D Imager is a real-time, in-picture 3D measurement solution.
By combining measurement sensors, software, and on-device edge data processing capabilities, the Leica BLK3D Imager makes in-picture measurements with professional-grade accuracy in real-time possible. Every image captured is a complete and precise 3D measurement record.
Its edge computing capabilities eliminate the need for network connections and cloud services, ensuring professionals can make faster decisions within their daily workflows – whether measuring inaccessible locations, creating floor plans, estimating building installations, documenting construction site progress or creating measurable, as-built documentation.
• Take a picture. Measure anything. The BLK3D captures images and places precise measurements at your fingertips. Share images and measurements in multiple formats.
• New dimensions for 2D pictures. The BLK3D creates images that contain precise three-dimensional measurements.
• The art of photogrammetry. Simplified. Unmatched combination of a calibrated stereo-camera, advanced algorithms and real-time edge computing fused with leading Electronic Distance Measurement (EDM) technology.
• Progressive project documentation for AEC. Capture critical moments throughout the life of a building.
• Access projects. Anywhere, anytime. Measure in your image – on the handheld imager, on the desktop, on-site or in the office.
• Object detection and snapping. Auto-Snapping uses computer vision technologies to select the right points for your measurements.
• Working with digital floor plans. Create floor plans and import existing ones. Add measurable images. Document construction progress with multiple images over time.
• Store. Organize. Share. Store your measurable images on the device and on desktop. Organize your projects by tagging measurable images with searchable keywords for easy recall and share them in multiple formats.
• Leica BLK3D Imager
• Lithium-Ion Battery
• Power Adapter with USB-C Cable for GKL, EU, NA, JP, UK & AUS
• Quick Guide
• Information Booklet
• Microfiber Cloth
• Neck Strap
• Calibration Certificate
Orders placed today will ship in 3-4 weeks.