The fi-5950 is a high-volume, production scanner.
Every second counts and the fi-5950 features ensure increased scanning efficiency and maximum productivity. Features include:
• Fast, 135 ppm (simplex) / 270 ipm (duplex) scanning in monochrome, grayscale or color at 200 or 300 dpi for increased OCR accuracy (letter, landscape)
• Advanced Triple Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection with Intelligent MultiFeed Function (iMFF) and retain image feature
• Large 500 page automatic document feeder and active stacking to keep documents neat and orderly in the exit tray
• High speed USB 2.0 and SCSI connectivity as well as interoperability with hundreds of complementary document scanning software applications
• Scanner Central Admin Suite
• Comes with 2D Barcode for PaperStream
• Comes with PaperStream IP (TWAIN/ISIS), PaperStream Capture
Based on the foundation that made Fujitsu an industry leader in mid-volume production scanning, the fi-5950 continues this legacy of delivering fast scanning speeds, high reliability and incorporates features that help provide the ultimate in productivity.
• Fast start-up speeds. Scanning starts nearly instantaneously
• Dramatically reduced document preparation using PaperStream IP image processing
• Intelligent MultiFeed Function (iMFF) Triple Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection with retain image feature for intentional overlapping items such as stuck-on notes or taped on receipts
• Full rated speeds scanning at higher resolutions up to 300 dpi for enhanced OCR accuracy
• Industry proven rugged design with up to 100,000 sheet daily duty cycle
• Quick scanning speeds of 135 ppm (simplex) / 270 ipm (duplex)
• Valuable bundled software including PaperStream Capture batch scanning with Scan to Microsoft SharePoint Server, QuickSan Pro (Trial) and PaperStream IP (TWAIN/ISIS)
• Dual-CCD scanning arrays for excellent image quality
• Automatic scanner calibration to maintain premium image quality and eliminate degradation
• Large 500 page automatic document input feeder with active stacker to keep documents neat and orderly in the output tray
High-Impact Scanning, Low Environmental Impact
In keeping with Fujitsu’s long-standing commitment to safeguarding the environment, the fi-5950 is the latest business scanner to adhere to strictest ecological regulations throughout the entire manufacturing process. The design and manufacture of the fi-5950 meet Energy Star’s energy consumption requirements and the European Union’s Reduction of Hazardous Substances and Volatile Organic Compounds regulations.