Optimize your office with the fi-7300NX scanner.
Optimize your office space and place the scanner wherever you need, without the limitation of a cable. The fi-7300NX offers both WiFi and Ethernet connectivity so the scanner can now be set up anywhere to improve worker productivity and reduce interruptions.
The fi-7300NX is perfect for the enterprise that wants to reduce costs with PC-less scanning and realize fast ROI. You no longer need a local PC, monitor, or keyboard. Integrated WiFi allows premium placement in hard-to-reach, high-traffic areas without having to pay for expensive Ethernet cabling.
Because it doesn’t need to be tied to any user’s PC, users can capture and review their documents on any deployed fi-7300NX scanner without interrupting other employees.
Using a Windows Server, PaperStream NX Manager provides easy-to-use, web-based, centralized management, allowing IT professional to remotely control and administer workflows. Control up to 1,000 scanners, even at remote branches and offices via VPN.
• Customize each scanner with unique job sets based on location, department, or other criteria
• Job codes or PINs allow just the right access per user, providing only the scanning options available to that user and routing the scans to the correct workflow
• Microsoft Active Directory login allows users to authenticate with their familiar Windows username and password; therefore separate credentials needed to scan
• NFC card authentication toolkit allows login with a variety of common badge types, allowing users to log in and start scanning with just a tap of their ID card
• Scan directly to email, SharePoint Online, FTP/SFTP or folder. Integrations add support for scanning to cloud, server, and web-based systems
Seamless Integration Into Business Systems
Users can begin scanning from the touchscreen or from various applications on smart devices. Not only is direct data transfer to client-unique web systems possible with SDK use, but you can transfer secure data as a result of strong data encryption.
Scan Without the Computer
Users can scan and save documents without a local computer. They can simply login to the scanner using user authentication and select a job from their personalized menus on the touchscreen. Customized job menus ensure efficient and secure decentralized data entry is possible for each user.
The fi-7300NX supports NFC (Type-A and Type-B) authentication and user authentication with username and password input on the touch screen. It is also possible for different job menus to be assigned to each scanner, and avoid any authentication processes.
Scan from your smart device to any business platform
With PaperStream NX Manager, users can scan from mobile or web applications opened up on smart devices or thin client terminals. Seamless integration into company systems enables use of a variety of devices for scanning operations.