The fi-6800 is incredibly productive, remarkably small and highly versatile.
With improving the entire scanning process as its main objective, the fi-6800 production scanner builds upon the qualities that have made Fujitsu the industry-leading vendor in the Mid-Volume Production market. The fi-6800 incorporates many additional features and functions that will improve your document scanning efficiency. From pure scanning speed, to ease of use to its full suite of software productivity tools, the fi-6800 is the ideal solution for a wide range of production scanning applications. Features include:
• Fast, 130 ppm (simplex) / 260 ipm (duplex) scanning in monochrome or color (letter, landscape @ 300 dpi)
• Space-saving design with quiet operation and many environmental friendly qualities
• Easy to use operator panel with multi-language support
• Triple Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection with Intelligent MultiFeed Function and retain image feature
• 500 page Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) with adjustable height hopper
• Automatic intelligent image correction for decreased document preparation (Auto orientation, auto color detection, intelligent blank page detection, background smoothing)
• Document Protection to prevent potential damage to documents
• Excellent paper feeding of mixed documents of various sizes, shapes and colors
• Scanner Central Admin Suite
• Comes with 2D Barcode for PaperStream
• Comes with PaperStream IP (TWAIN/ISIS), PaperStream Capture
The fi-6800 production scanner can help digitize large volumes of documents with ease. With blazing fast 130 pages per minute and true double-sided scanning speeds of 260 images per minute, in color, grayscale or black & white and up to 300 dots per inch (dpi), rest-assured the fi-6800’s pure scanning speed certainly will not be the bottleneck in your scanning operation. The fi-6800 delivers production level scanning speeds, yet without the sacrifice of a large exterior design. With its small footprint and quiet operation, the fi-6800 is suitable for front-office environments and desktops where traditionally a production scanners’ bulkiness and loud operation was unrealistic.
The fi-6800 functionality makes it appealing for a wide range of document scanning applications and markets. Dynamic color dropout it is ideal for forms processing applications such as Healthcare insurance forms with a red color background. Additionally, Paper Protection which helps avoid potential physical damage to original documents for scanning historical Government records. Or any combination of these industries for Service Bureau’s who scan a diverse range of documents, the fi-6800’s versatility makes it ideal for all production scanning requirements.