The ScanSnap iX100 is the world’s fastest battery powered ScanSnap.
The ScanSnap iX100 is the world’s fastest battery powered ScanSnap. Whether scanning receipts, contracts, recipes, or plastic cards, the iX100 takes scanning beyond the desktop and into your mobile world. Completely wireless and weighing only 14.1 ounces, the iX100 brings mobility and wireless scanning to your PC or Mac as well as iOS or Android device.
Scan a single-side color A4 document at 300 dpi in 5.2 seconds. Clear you desk, your glove box, your backpack. Scan up to 260 letter-sized documents on a single charge. At 14 oz., it’s the perfect companion for your mobile lifestyle.
The cross platform compatible ScanSnap iX100 brings the power and intuitiveness of the ScanSnap range of models to a compact and totally wireless format. Light-weighing ScanSnap iX100 comes with a USB rechargeable Lithium-ion battery that is capable of up to 260 A4 scans on a full charge. Combined with an ability to scan either via a wireless network to PC workstations or mobile devices, this ScanSnap delivers a true “scan anytime, anywhere” potential.
• Sheet Fed Scanner
• One button searchable PDF creation
• Scan a color document in 5.2 seconds
• Battery powered
• Built-in GI microprocessor
• Scan wirelessly to a PC or Mac and to iOS or Android mobile device
• Direct connect mode for WiFi scanning anywhere
• ScanSnap Receipt software
• Dual Scan – scan two small documents at the same time
• Faster searchable PDF creation
Fast, wireless, mobile scanning anywhere, anytime
The ScanSnap iX100 is equipped with built-in WiFi to automatically detect the network environment at home, in the office, or on the go. In Direct Connect mode you can scan wire-free even without a router. Scan up to two small sized documents at the same time. Documents larger than legal size can be easily scanned – just fold, scan one side, flip and scan the other side.
Quick Menu Productivity
Use the Quick Menu to quickly choose between different scanning modes. Just press the scan button and choose what you ScanSnap to do:
• Scan to ScanSnap Organizer: Manage your PDF and JPEG files
• Scan to CardMinder: Scan business cards and automatically extract contact information
• Scan to ScanSnap Receipt: Automatically extract data from receipts and manage them all in one place
• Scan to Folder: Store PDF scans to a folder
• Scan to Email: Eliminate faxing and share electronic documents over email
• Scan to Print: Use ScanSnap with your printer to create copies
• Scan to Mobile: Scan PDF or JPEG documents to your mobile device
• Scan to Cloud: Scan to Evernote, GoogleDocs, Salesforce CRM, Salesforce Chatter, SugarSync and SharePoint (for Windows)
• Scan to Word (.doc): Scan directly to an editable Word file
• Scan to Excel (.xls): Scan directly to an editable Excel file
• Scan to PowerPoint (.ppt): Scan directly to an editable PowerPoint file
• Scan to Picture Folder: Store JPEG scans to a folder