Only pay for what you need with a Leica Cyclone REGISTER 360 (BLK Edition) Time Limited License
Do you want to test Leica Cyclone REGISTER 360 before you buy? Or do you need software to accompany your Leica BLK360 rental? No problem. The Time Limited license grants you access to Cyclone REGISTER 360 for a week.
Leica Cyclone REGISTER 360 (BLK Edition) offers a simple, guided workflow.
Cyclone REGISTER 360 (BLK Edition) is the first step in preparing your BLK reality capture data for delivery to clients or use downstream in design packages. Accurate registration is a must for any successful reality capture project and this simple and powerful tool allows you to quickly register your scans, clean your point cloud and produce all Leica Geosystems native and industry-standard formats.
• Simple guided workflow: Import, Review and Optimize, Finalize and Publish
• Optimized for projects up to 500 scans
• Automatic registration and cleaning options take the guesswork out of combining your scans
• Visual QA lets you clearly see the quality and alignment of your project
• Support for all Leica Geosystems BLK scanners plus third party and industry standard data formats
• Publish to Leica Geosystems downstream products (TruView and JetStream)*, the universal reality capture project file (LGS)* and ReCap files (RCP), and all industry standard formats
• For a complete listing of product features please reference the Cyclone Technical Specification
• Cyclone REGISTER 360 (BLK Edition) includes publishing to ReCap
• Cyclone REGISTER 360 (BLK Edition) supports BLK360 and BLK2GO data from the scanner, .blk or .b2g files or Cyclone FIELD 360
The Power of Cyclone, simplified
Leica Cyclone REGISTER 360 (BLK Edition) borrows from the simplicity of the BLK360 and BLK2GO while maintaining scalability to deliver a simple and robust point cloud registration solution.
Cyclone REGISTER 360 (BLK Edition) empowers users of any skill level to work smarter, deliver results more accurately, visualize in more detail and collaborate more effectively – placing the user at the center of their project.
Drag, Drop, Done. From project creation to final reporting, project completion is significantly faster thanks to multithreaded batch routines, one-step import and processing, guided workflows, built-in QA/QC tools and automated reporting to save significant time and guess-work while delivering higher productivity
Cyclone REGISTER 360 (BLK Edition) handles even the most challenging of projects with ease and takes the headache out of complex workflows. New users can execute large projects, scaling to your needs, thanks to the simple-yet-powerful interface.
Deliver professional-level project deliverables with ease. Cyclone REGISTER 360 (BLK Edition) provides guided registration workflows to assist new users and speed the process for experienced users. Intuitive QA tools and reporting take the guesswork out of your registration quality and put all the information you need at your fingertips. Batch export your final products to a range of formats and programs and even push live data to the cloud for global collaboration with the click of a button. Cyclone REGISTER 360 (BLK Edition) now supports publishing of Leica Geosystems universal digital reality file, the LGS file, for simple downstream use in TruView, JetStream and CloudWorx.
Cyclone REGISTER 360 (BLK Edition) Time Limited License Includes:
• 1 week subscription to Cyclone REGISTER 360 (BLK Edition) Software
• Each license of Cyclone REGISTER 360 (BLK Edition) provides access to Cyclone FIELD 360 for in-field data collection and scan pre-alignment
• *A Publisher License is required to export in LGS
If your order contains Software or a Software Package you will receive a separate email with download and licensing instructions for your software purchase within 3-4 business days.
Do you have questions about which software you should use? We are here to help! Use the contact form to submit your questions. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Prefer speaking on the phone? Call us at (800) 521-6319.