The WideTEK 25 is a large format flatbed color scanner.
WideTEK 25, the world’s fastest large format color flatbed, covers applications in every market, whether it is in the medical, government, industrial or graphics arts sector. It scans the full bed (DINA2+, 18.5″ x 25″) at 300 dpi color in less than three seconds, which is two times faster than the closest competition.
2D and 3D Scanning
The revolutionary 3D scanning mode opens many new opportunities in the printing and industrial inspection markets. The 3D scanning mode captures the texture of surfaces so perfectly that the scan on a screen looks like the real thing.
The WideTEK 25 has two LED lamps, twice as many as the competition. With their new diffusors, these lamps produce an extremely homogeneous illumination which eliminates all unwanted shadows caused by folds, wrinkles and other distortions of the scanned object. It also comes with a built-in 64 bit Linux PC running on an Intel i3 quad core processor and 8 GB of memory.
Simply put, there is no better large format flatbed scanner on the market than the WideTEK 25-600, with or without the optional backlight unit.
• 18.5″ x 25″ or ISO/DIN A2 scan of full document bed in less than 3 seconds
• 36 bit color depth
• Captures 3D surfaces, textures of various materials, Braille print
• 1200 x 1200 dpi scanner resolution
• Small footprint, 35% smaller than the previous model
• 30″ width, only 5″ more than scanning area
• Automatic crop & deskew
• On the fly rotation while scanning facilitates post-processing
• Real time display of scanned images, modify images without rescanning
• Output formats: PDF, PDF/A, JPEG, TIFF, PNM, Multipage PDF
• Scan2Pad – Operation via tablet, smartphone or other mobile device
• Integrated 64 bit Linux, Intel i3 quad core processor, 8 GB memory
• Dual LED illumination with new diffusors for optimal results, no warm up, IR-/UV-free
• Large color WVGA touchscreen for simplified operation
• ScanWizard uses any browser: IE, Safari, Chrome, Firefox
• Integrated walk up scanning software
• Easy installation via Scan2Net Technology
• Remote maintenance and troubleshooting
• Firmware updates via web interface
• Dust-free camera technology
• Wide color gamut, supports sRGB, Adobe RGB, native RGB
• Scanning maps, color posters, display graphics, artwork, photographs
• Scanning newspapers, periodicals, catalogs and magazines
• Scanning drafts and advertising on paper board, photos, fabrics, tiles
• Bound and stapled documents like contracts, accounts and documentation
• Surface inspection, print output control Braille control