The WideTEK 36 Scanner offers creative technology, fast scans and brilliant results.
WideTEK 36 scans documents up to 36″ wide. It is quiet and compact, making it ideal for applications in any office or production environment. It is the fastest high end color scanner with three CCD cameras.
State of the art illumination using bright white LEDs guarantees long lifetime and a low cost of ownership, since there are practically no consumables necessary over the life of the product. Cutting edge camera technology, with a dust-protected, fully sealed camera box holding CCD systems that use a patented stitching procedure, delivers up to 1200 dpi scanner resolution.
Easy to use walk up scanning or mobile scanning with Scan2PAD
The integrated walk up scanning software makes the scanner a truly shared device. One click of the mouse is enough to either print the scan, send it to any directory in the network or via email, to upload it to the FTP server, or to save it to the USB memory device. Simply walk up, scan and store or send the image, all through the use of the touchscreen.
Scan2PAD lets you control the WideTEK 36 using an iPad or an Android tablet or even a smartphone running Android version 4.0.3 or higher. Quickly adjust the color depth, go from black & white to grayscale or full color and adjust brightness and contrast on your pad. Create PDF documents from your scans in a single step. Scan2PAD is the unique mobile scanning application that doesn’t require you to use an external cloud server. Simply scan your documents and take them away on your pad. It is fast, secure and best of all, free of charge.
Gentle scanning of historical and fragile documents
WideTEK 36 gently scans due to special transport rollers that serve as pressure points ensuring safe document transport. For historical and fragile documents, this is critical.
Automatic document size recognition means that operators are flexible when feeding a source document into the scanner. It is not necessary to exactly center the document on the scan area. With crop and deskew, the resulting image output will be straight, centered and without black borders.
The new and unique background drum does not touch the glass plate at any time, avoiding scratches and document skews. To achieve extra contrast on sepias and film based documents, the standard black drum can be exchanged with a white drum, without needing any tools.
The user operates the scanner either with a standard internet browser or alternatively, via the built-in touchscreen. A monitor directly connected to the scanner can be used for image control or to modify the scan parameters, without a client PC. Using the touchscreen display, up to 30 different password protected jobs can be defined and stored. The jobs contain pre-configured settings such as scan parameters or directories on the network drives.
The exceptionally high scanning speed, dust-protected and encapsulated optical components and the absence of consumables characterize this highly efficient production-ready device. With a life expectancy of over one million scans, the WideTEK 36 redefines the price/performance ratio in the wide format scanner market.
• Scans up to 36″ in width
• Fastest color scanning at 14.2″ per second
• BW scan speed: Same as 24 bit color
• 1200 x 1200 dpi scanner resolution
• Automatic crop & deskew
• On the fly rotation while scanning facilitates post-processing
• Face up scanning (no more “blind”scanning)
• Real time display of scanned images, modify images without rescanning
• Standalone device with its own integrated PC
• Scan2USB – Walk up Scanning to any USB device
• Scan2Print – Output to any connected printer or hot folder
• Output formats: PDF, PDF/A, JPEG, TIFF, PNM, Multipage PDF
• Scan2Network – Output to any network drive
• Dual LED lamps with natural light diffusor, no warm up, IR/UV free
• Large WVGA color touchscreen for simplified operation
• User interface configurable in your language
• Virus resistant Linux OS
• OS independent, runs with Windows 7, 8, 10, Linux, Mac
• ScanWizard uses any browser: IE, Safari, Chrome, Firefox
• Integrated walk up scanning software
• Remote maintenance and troubleshooting
• Firmware updates via web interface
• Dust-free camera technology
• Floor stand not included
• Scanning maps, color posters, display graphics, artwork, photographs
• Scanning newspapers, periodicals, catalogs and magazines
• Archive blueprints and sepias
• Scanning drafts and advertising on paper board, photos, fabrics, tiles