Do you want to test the Leica BLK360 laser scanner? Or do you need the scanner for just a few projects? Simply rent the BLK360 from RPG.
The Leica BLK360 is designed to help new-to-LiDAR users capture point clouds and unlock the potential of using them in many different applications. Ranging from practical uses, such as architecture and surveying, to creative possibilities, such as VR workflows and media location scouting, the BLK360 is meant to make reality capture accessible to everyone.
RPG’s rental package is customizable based on your project’s needs and deliverables. Our preferred workflow (the one we use when we are scanning) includes the Leica Cyclone software fleet: Cyclone FIELD 360, Cyclone REGISTER 360, and Cyclone PUBLISHER Pro. RPG can provide training and consulting to ensure you have the right tools for your project.
What You Get:
• Leica BLK360 Laser Scanner
• Battery x3
• Battery Charger x2
• iPad Pro with preinstalled Leica Cyclone FIELD 360 and Matterport apps
What You Need:
• Certificate of Insurance and Evidence of Property Insurance is required
• Completed RPG Rental Agreement; rental agreement provided at checkout
• Leica Cyclone FIELD 360 and/or Matterport Login Credentials (unless using push-button scanning); Leica Cyclone FIELD360 credentials are available with Leica Cyclone REGISTER 360
The BLK360 captures 360,000 points per second, panoramic HDR imagery, and has thermal imaging capability. It is fully compatible with the Leica Cyclone suite of Reality Capture software and powerful enough to be a useful addition to an experienced surveyor’s toolkit.
The BLK360 represents the confluence of art and engineering.
• Fast image and point cloud processing
• Lightweight, portable and easy to carry around
• Enhanced connectivity and collaboration capabilities with cloud sync
• Two-in-one 360º image documentation and laser scan data
Rentals are first come first serve. An RPG Representative will confirm rental dates. Give us a call at (800) 521-6319 to discuss customizable rental periods. Rather send us a message? Fill out the contact form.