The Fujitsu N7100 is equipped with network features to make information sharing easier than ever.
With the functionality of many devices, yet the simplicity of one, the Fujitsu N7100 network scanner contains the qualities organizations of all sizes desire to improve business processes.
• Duplex Document Scanner
• Fast scanning speeds of 25 ppm and true double-sided speeds of 50 ipm in color, grayscale or monochrome at 300 dpi
• 50 sheets Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
• Up to 400 scans per day
• Large 8.4” touchscreen high resolution (1,024 x 768 pixels) display
• Scan to email, folder/FTP, network fax or printer or Microsoft SharePoint Server Enterprise features
• Scanner Central Admin Server software
• Job Menu’s based on individual user login to control scanning settings and destination(s)
• High security to assist with compliance and regulation
• SDK and optional third-party applications for integration with line of business systems
Easy Stand-alone Network Operation with Large Display
Large size screen with integrated on-screen keyboard and PC functions are equipped in the compact network scanner. It can be used in the office or a teller window where space is limited. The user can perform scanning, data saving and transmission without the need to operate from a computer.
Quick scanning speed that supports plastic card: Scanning speed is consistent at 25 pages per minute (ppm) even when scanning full A4 color, double-sided, at 300 dpi. N7100 is equipped with accurate and stable feeding mechanisms that support scanning from thin paper to thick paper, and plastic card. Plastic ID card and application forms can be scanned together easily at a teller window of banks or hospitals.
Less waiting time to achieve stress free scanning: In order for the user not to feel any stress, the image processing after scanning is quick thanks to the enhanced CPU/memory. The time from the start of scanning to the finish including image processing (when the preview of the last scanned page appears) is 50% shorter than the previous model. For regular scanning routines, only one touch of the scan button is necessary which greatly improves the productivity.
High security assuming to be shared by multiple users: The N7100 achieves high security on the premise that it is shared by multiple users. Not only verification before scanning, but also encryption while processing and data deletion after scanning are performed automatically. Users can use the network scanner with peace of mind.
• Login authentication strictly controls what people can do with the scanner
• Scanned data can be output as password-protected PDF files
• Advanced security measures guard scanned data from prying eyes
Perfect Fit Customized to Your Unique Needs
Administrators can customize the touch panel job menu and scan settings of N7100 to suit the work of a specific user or user group registered to the scanner. The user’s application can be integrated to the scanner as add-in software using the exclusive SDK (for Windows). N7100 comes with an open USB port to connect a keyboard or other USB devices (except USB memory). The Fujitsu N7100 can be customized to be a terminal exclusively for your operation.
High Quality Results Perfectly Suited for OCR
The scanner driver PaperStream IP, which supports TWAIN saves the hassle in fine adjusting the document for OCR processes. It automatically converts the images into exceptionally clean images, accelerating OCR even when scanning wrinkled/soiled document or documents with a background.
Automated Functions Take the Work Out Of Scanning
Advanced automated functions ensure N7100 digitizes your documents with remarkable precision and efficiency. Produce beautiful scans quickly with barely the need to lift a finger.
• Auto Orientation
• Auto Deskew
• Blank Page Removal
• Color Detection
• Paper Size Detection
• Marker Index